Saturday 21 March 2015

U.S. PRESS IS FOR JEWS ONLY, OR LIES FAVORABLE TO JEWS OR TO TERRORIST ISRAHELL




FREEDOM OF THE PRESS? NOT FOR TRUE CHRISTIANS. NOT ANY MORE. U.S. PRESS IS FOR JEWS ONLY, OR LIES FAVORABLE TO JEWS OR TO TERRORIST ISRAHELL


I thought I would do some a little different and submit a copy of a humanitarian appeal ( in formal letter form) I recently made to my local newspaper – the Tampa Tribune. I even spent an extra SIX BUCKS to make SURE  that the current PRESIDENT and PUBLISHER personally received my appeal for TRUTH and JUSTICE by the press. That was well over a week ago! I even provided a phone number. As you may guess – I was is essence – simply told to piss off – to get lost – to take a hike!

I am in hopes that my regular readers will respond in a positive manner by contacting Mr. Barker Who runs the show at the newspaper and share your feelings about the endless trashing of TRUTH and JUSTICE as if they were dirty words today. The ph# of the Tampa Tribune newsroom is 813 – 259 7600. You will probably be blown off – as is the cowardly jew way of avoiding embarrassing truths – but then maybe you will get lucky.

To refresh the memories of the newer readers – and also of my faithful followers of many years – this issue at hand is the endless genocide against helpless defenseless mostly sick injured – the elderly – women – and children who are literally slaughtered daily in Palestine by the Christ hating Christian hating terrorist animals in IsraHELL.

To refresh the point – perhaps you should re read my article regarding my trip to IsraHELL in the Summer of 1989    Although dated – the same war crimes are being committed in greater numbers daily by the same war criminals and to our eternal disgrace – our jew occupied government OFFICIALLY approves of this wholesale slaughter of innocent defenseless helpless children. IMPORTANT ===  Please open this below and read:

Israel – My Experiences There In The Summer Of 1989

Keep in mind that I was an eyewitness to many of the unspeakable horrors that the jews impose DAILY upon a simple poor brave people who had their land STOLEN by jew terrorists. What I heard saw and experienced in Gaza with the CIA is detailed in my story. I am one of only a LITERAL handful of US citizens who witnessed these horrid war crimes and lived to tell about it.

And YES the jews have an established reputation for murdering journalists. I know one individual who was of course unarmed and shot in the back. 2000 years ago – our Lord said the jews WOULD do as their father Satan did – to commit MURDER! This and more  is explained in detail 3 paragraphs further down. VERY IMPORTANT!

Every beautiful young child you see that has been blown to shredded meat  was specifically targeted in most instances and in EVERY instance these cold-blooded murders were bought and paid for by ALL AMERICANS. Every single American citizen  has innocent blood on their hands for these sadistic vicious crimes against a trapped helpless people in the world’s largest outdoor inescapable cage prison.

You will hear lies upon lies upon lies from our jew occupied press and of course from the war criminals themselves – the heartless Godless remorseless jews of IsraHELL!

You see – jews are pathological LIARS and they don’t much like it when this truth comes to light. If any of my readers consider themselves Christians – REAL Christians – not the putrid blaspheming Christ mocking hate filed warmongering BaptDUH demons who cruelly mock the peaceful message of our Lord – plese take this message seriously.

How do we ABSOLUTELY know that jews are pathological liars?  Because in Scripture – Christ tell us so. Read John- 8-44 If you are using the popular King James version – please also read the associated footnote that clearly shows He was addressing jews in general. Here it is word for word:

“Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

Jews are compulsory liars and murderers. The Lord SAID SO!  ALL decent mankind have SAID SO for centuries – and this humble writer SAYS SO!

Please note well: The Lord mentions two great evils/sins/lusts of the Devil. There are LYING and MURDER.  Jesus not only damns the jews as being the children of Satan – but he also SPECIFICALLY states that these Satanic jews WILL commit/do BOTH Of these horrible sins/evils/lusts.

If you BaptDUH blasphemers want to dig yourselves into eternal damnation even FURTHER than you are NOW – just go ahead and keep on mocking His word – and don’t say I didn’t warn you!

Are you jew owned BaptDUH hypocrites listening?  Will you now say that even as you SCREAM for more and more and more blood and more misery and more suffering of helpless babes and their grieving parents – would you FURTHER mock the Lord by ridiculing His  words ; Matt. 5-9 “BLESSED ARE THE PEACEMAKERS; FOR THEY SHALL BE CALLED THE CHILDREN OF GOD.

Since the Lord BLESSES the PEACEMAKERS – would he not DAMN the WARMONGERS?  Are you Christ mocking arrogant BaptDuh HYPOCRITES listening?

My sincere request for justice from our jew controlled press follows. Do you need any more proof that NO MATTER how sterling your credentials of a lifetime may be – including journalistic credentials – you will still be censured – ignored  disenfranchised and left blowing in the wind!  My disregarded plea for compassion for defenseless children ( mailed Aug. 28 and ignored) – follows:

================================================================

Dear Mr. Barker;

I am contacting you in hopes that the newspaper I USED to write for, years ago – has not become so corrupt that it still clings to traditional American principles of free press.

I come from a family of educators and journalists. At one time I was afforded the privilege of doing reporting in your newspaper on international events when I was in the foreign consular service along with my father. I still have many of those articles.

My family and I are listed in the publication ‘ PIONEER FLORIDA’ – and NOT because of wealth and power  but for a more lofty reason of being REAL contributors to the benefit of a growing Tampa.

I have done geo-political intelligence research on site for over forty years in hot spots of Central America and the Mid-East. I have been a regular contributing journalist for Washington think tanks and other publications like Accuracy In Media – Committee For A Free Afghanistan – La Republican – People Magazine – El Sol – The Heritage Foundation – The New American – Council for Inter-American Security – Center For Public Diplomacy Studies, and the American Security Council

More importantly – I was one of a handful of American citizens who was inside occupied Palestine ( Gaza) in 1989 – with the CIA and lived to talk about it. ( The IDF murders journalists there regularly – or do you even care )

I have suffered countless experiences with Zionist censorship – in this ‘land of free press’ – but of course we are well on the way to becoming a police state who will do Israel’s bidding OR ELSE.

I was eye witness to some of the same horrible war crimes and terrorism we see today – as thousands of helpless defenseless Palestinian women and children are slaughtered like trapped animals in a cage – and WE CHEERFULLY PAY FOR IT – hopefully through criminal ignorance ore than malice.

In the past I have been given the brush off by the people at your newspaper the moment they discovered the TRUTHS I wished to be shared with your readership – even veteran’s issues which affect TENS OF THOUSANDS in this geographic area alone.

I have traveled to over thirty nations some of which were ruled by thugs and criminals whose press treated me with more respect than my OWN COUNTRY today!

I have a provable flawless military and civic record was a NASA contract aerospace engineer and built my own business during a terrible recession. I have never committed a crime  nor been accused of one.

I served in an elite military branch as a paratroop commander in the 60s. I did years of public service radio on WFLA informing  the public of the threats of Communism so rampant years ago.

I had also worked with FBI counter-intelligence regarding Communist subversion – special agent Art Holder.

I was advised that I would just be ‘blown off’ like I had been so many times in past years. the information I have should be available to EVERY MAN WOMAN AND SCHOOL CHILD in America!

The Tribune won a Pulitzer Prize some years ago for investigation that saved one innocent man’s life.

Well – the investigations I have done may save the lives of a MILLION INNOCENT PEOPLE – mostly terrified traumatized defenseless helpless children.  Have we become such hypocrites that the IRREFUTABLE TRUTH must now be hidden from view?

Have we sunk so low as a people that words that I grew up with – like – TRUTH – HONOR- COMPASSION – INTEGRITY – HONESTY- PRINCIPLE and JUSTICE are now ‘dirty word’s’ that we should delete from the lexicon of our children’s vocabulary?

I would like to feel GOOD about the country whose now faded freedoms I once risked my life to insure for our grandchildren. We have now become the ‘evil empire’ that we once universally detested as the mortal enemy of ALL freedom loving decent people.

Surprise me! Help me voice the TRUTH – not ‘opinions’ – about matters we have been lied to about for generations now!

You sir – have been entrusted to be the ‘keeper of the gate’.  I ask you to not fail that lofty moral responsibility.

Sincerely,

Joe Cortina

father – husband – patriot – journalist – researcher – historian – scientist – businessman – veteran -

===============================================================

Follow your conscience and stand up to give a voice to the children who have none. Be not timid to vent your wrath on these demons who cheerfully support the endless agony of innocents. Give HOPE to the HOPELESS. It will please the Lord and will know that you have done something meaningful and good for those who cannot help themselves and are at the mercy of the most cruel sadistic creatures on earth.

Only YOU can change that.  I am only one tired old man doing what I can. Perhaps this will inspire you to show compassion for your fellow man and child in a world gone insane with hatred violence cruelty and deception.. It is what I have tried to make what governs my actions. It was a historic part of an ancient Christian Knight’s code:

Feed the hungry – Clothe the naked – help the helpless- defend the defensless – give hope the hopeless – show kindness and compassion – and ALWAYS speak the truth no matter how difficult.

“I shall pass this way but once; any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to any human being; let me do it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again…”

My name is Joe Cortina. I was a 60s Green Beret commander and a representative for IBM as well as a scientist for Honeywell Aerospace in Florida. I later became President of my own manufacturing company. I have two sons and 2 granddaughters who are the reason for my dedication to expose the threats to the freedoms I hope to see them enjoy as I did many decades ago when America was still a Christian-based sovereign nation free of Zionist influence.

Book Of John Chapter 8 – as Christ damns the Jews (and NOT JUST THE HIGH PRIESTS AND Pharisees – see notes below) ‘Ye do the deeds of your father (the devil). If God were your father. ye would love me; for I proceed forth and came from God: neither came I of myself, but He sent me.”

“Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie – he speaketh of his own; ( the Jews) for he is a liar, and the father of it”“That this SATANIC FATHERHOOD cannot be limited to the Pharisees is MADE CLEAR in 1 John 3;8-10

″Matthew 23:15” Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.“You serpents, you generation of vipers, how can you escape the damnation of hell?” (Jesus – to the Jews; in Matthew 23:33)

My opinion of Christian Zionists? They’re scum. But don’t tell them that. We need all the useful idiots we can get right now.” — Benyamin Netanyahu, at the time a former IsraHELL prime minister.





12 thoughts on “FREEDOM OF THE PRESS? NOT FOR TRUE CHRISTIANS. NOT ANY MORE. U.S. PRESS IS FOR JEWS ONLY, OR LIES FAVORABLE TO JEWS OR TO TERRORIST ISRAHELL” 

 Ce sont les vainqueurs qui écrivent l'Histoire

Robert Bardèche

 

THE AXIS OF EVIL:USA, UK & ISRAEL

911 False Flag - American Traitors & Mossad - Where are the Oath Keepers? - Ken O'Keefe

Ken O'Keefe
Published on 20 Dec 2014
This is the updated version (as of December 2014) of my 911 production originally broadcast on The Peoples Voice in January 2014. It has additional footage and commentary, improved graphics and is a direct response to David Cameron's ridiculous speech at the UN General Assembly in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment