Tuesday 8 May 2012

JONATHAN LYNDON MUSIC COMPOSER

Welcome !



I am a professional music composer who lives and works in London. I have also trained in electronic music production and am able to combine these skills to produce original music for film, television, animation, games or collaborative art forms, such as dance and theatre.

In 2010 I completed a Bachelor of Arts degree in Music Composition at Middlesex University under the tutelage of Dr Francois Evans and Dr Peter Fribbins, achieving an upper second class honors. During the same year I became an Apple certified ‘master’ pro for Logic Pro 9.

I have experience in collaborating with a number of students, including choreographers and film makers, and have also worked with professional instrumental ensembles.

Please feel free to contact me if you would like to hire me for your projects, if you wish to have lessons or if you have any enquiries.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment