Friday 23 June 2023

Dr. David Martin The European Parliament. Covid Is Genocide - A Biological Warfare Crime.

 


Covid Is Genocide - A Biological Warfare Crime - Dr. David Martin Speaks To The European Parliament

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaD8qEWJglY


 When I started studying Medicine in the USSR in 1965, Mrs Sabina Lvovna, my Anatomy teacher asked me in front of the class why I chose Medicine.  My reply was instantaneous: To protect myself and my loved ones from CRIMINAL doctors!  I knew at that time that the USA, Israel (Stolen Palestine) and the USSR were all three working to produce biological weapons.  

ONLY HUMANS WHO HAVE CHILDREN TO PROTECT WILL UNDERSTAND THIS US GENOCIDAL PLAN FOR WAR AND PROFITS!
 

TUCKER CARLSON ... BOBBY KENNEDY WIN

June 23, 202312 views

@PrinceActarus74

https://odysee.com/@PrinceActarus74:a/TUCKER-6:5

 Warmongers manufacture bio-tech weapons for attacking their targets. I knew this since the 1960s. The prostitute media, the corporate owned and controlled State protect the manufacturers but target whoever goes against them. This media includes Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google, Blogger (?), etc. Many dissenters of the mainstream narrative are even labelled, haters, racists, anti-Semitic, felons, conspiracy theorists, etc.
BAFS

No comments:

Post a Comment