Sunday 13 November 2022

BRIGHTEON, DISQUS, Bifurcatio, David Berlinski, Vedic Christic Muslim B.A.Frémaux-Soormally and Ghyslaine ROC.

ghyslaine_roc
disqus_4Rs7PqwQLx

Bifurcatio

@disqus_4Rs7PqwQLx

946 Comments 578 Upvotes 7 Followers 0 Following
Ads by Disqus

[WATCH NOW] Episode 3: WEAPONIZING FEAR & MANDATING

Bifurcatio

Good show. Such great information exposing propaganda, lots of it using Hitler and the Germans as examples, and as a metaphor...without the slightest inkling of suspicion that the 'Evil Hitler - Holocaust' narrative has as much false propaganda behind it as the Covid/vaccine narrative. Europa: The Last Battle.

Irony: Robert Kennedy's uncle, John F. Kennedy, said right after WWII, "Hitler will emerge from the hatred that surrounds him now as one of the most significant figures who has ever lived". Perhaps he had heard General George Patton proclaim, "We defeated the wrong enemy!", going on to say that the "Germans are the best race of people in Europe".

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

The system is FUBAR, completely broken. BTW, I beat you! I was 'SURFN' in 1958 in the paradise of California.

[WATCH NOW] Episode 2: SOME WARS AREN’T MEANT TO BE WON

Bifurcatio

Scott McKay uttering the words 'Kazarian Mafia' was like sweet, sweet music to my ears. I hope the other talking heads picked up on it and absorbed it into their souls.
Europa: The Lase Battle.

Covid jabs linked to surge in “demonic possessions,” religious

Bifurcatio

Sorry you feel that way. (I got 5 up votes!)

Bifurcatio

The Abrahamic religious tradition has us Westerners so warped, twisted, and discombobulated that we can't even see we are shuffling into the Abrahamic abyss - as has been planned.

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

There are friendlier Gods who don't condemn you to everlasting Hell for not believing in them. Try one.

B.A.Frémaux-Soormally

There is no heavenly Hell or Paradise. They are both right here on this damn flat and static Earth! In religion, they are just allegories!
BAFS

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

Well, your tribe does seem to be pretty smart, but your education in the Talmud is doing nothing but harm to the Western world, and your 'hard work' seem to be mostly bean counting and charging us Goyim usurious interest. If destroying the Western world is your goal, then you are very successful.

Children's Health Defense

Bifurcatio

"it wont cease" because we are self fulfilling the prophesies of Revelations.

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

I appreciate your willingness to take a peak at Europa, and you're right, there are enough evil groups to spread the tyranny around. Your remarks are quite intelligent, but if you become as captivated with Europa as I was (I watched the whole 12 hours twice) and watch all the way through, your opinion might change a bit.

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

I'll send your reply on to my Gen Z daughter, who believes the same thing.

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

I'm not atheistic at all. I fall in line with Nature's God and Natural Law, as our Founders listed in the Declaration of Independence.

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

We're on the same page, but I'd call Judaism the 'worst of the worst', as they seem to be behind our troubles today.

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

From 7th to 9th grade my GPA was about 1.3. After some college many years later, it was about 3.8. I'm sure you meant something different.

Ads by Disqus

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

I'm replying to you on midterm election day, Nov. 9, 2022, and I don't think anyone the Deep State doesn't like has any chance in any further election, though Ron DeSantis would be better choice than the vaccine salesman.

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

I'm not resonant with Middle Eastern words, or Middle Eastern interpretations about how I'm supposed to live my life.

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

Very creative reply! I see the flaws in Darwin, but there is a Neo-Darwinism that tries to put a 'creative' element back into his work. His work does explain some things well. The biologist Garrett Hardin said that at the end of Darwin's life he began to believe in Lamarck's theory that the giraffe (or the Creator) willed its neck longer to reach higher leaves on trees, rather than having been a series of 'random mutations'. Whatever, any theory is better than human existence was started by Yahweh flicking a bugger out of his nose and called it Adam, or however that crazy black book says we started. Search up an image of Lucy, the cute little Ethiopian lady who lived 3 million years ago, who scientists say they can trace all living humans to. She looks pretty 'missing linkish' to me, and I'm happy to call her Grandma. You may be the 'organicpotato', but I'm an organic human, naturally evolved through the ages.

Bifurcatio

I'm doing as well as a 76 y/o fart can be. Hope you're well and prepped. I've been doing most of my commenting on BitChute, which doesn't load up the Disqus app. I have a vague memory of seeing the 'Thomas Guitarman' handle, but I can't put any comments to it. I'll be keeping my eyes open. Are you aware of the bell in the upper right on the BitChute page? Good way to keep up with retorts to comments. Cheers!

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

I know that's what the Bolshevik communist version of WWII history tells us, but I've seen arguments that gainsay this, and believe them.

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

I wish the Big Bang did happen. It fits in with my Yin/Yang interpretation of things, Something/Nothing, like that. The Hindus talk of an infinite number of Kalpas, cycles of the Universe. All things born must die, so why not the Universe?

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

I think David Icke took it a little far, but lizard people, or reptiles, is a very apt metaphor to the way these elites think and act. If you look at 'reptilians' as only a metaphor, Icke makes a lot of sense in other areas. He's a little bit lame on his WWII history, but maybe he'll catch up. Europa: The Last Battle

Discussion on Brighteon.com

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

The Western world is spell bound and Stockholm syndromed to the ancient Middle Eastern god of Israel. The followers of this god have written clearly in their texts that it is just fine to have sex with small children (Talmud).

The Founders of America gave us a land under Nature's God and Natural Law, which they listed in the first sentence of the Declaration of Independence. Under Nature's God, following Natural Law, child molestation is very, very rare. A mercifully executed pedophile may be found on rare occasions, but the young are stridently protected overall.

From America's founding up until 1913, we had it all. But with the passage of the Abrahamic (Rothschild) Federal Reserve Act we became Judaeo/Christian serfs and slaves, now under the vicious commands of the jealous, wrathful, bloodthirsty, and child molesting god of Israel who gives written permission for such activities. We are a lost, discombobulated people.

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

I kind of forgive David Icke for his reptilian obsession. I figure he uses this metaphor sort of like mathematicians use negative zero, which doesn't exist, to make their equations work overall. A much more dangerous idea is that of the god of Israel. This god doesn't exist either, but the belief that it does is destroying the Western world.

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

Jesus and Christ are two completely different people. Jesus was the man who lived and died for his principles. Christ (Savior, Messiah, Anointed One) is the cartoon character presented by the Abrahamic scribes as controlled opposition, and the purveyor of all the death and destruction in the Western world.

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

Resonating with life through music (and perhaps a bit of lust). This can be done with all aspects of life, says Mattias Desmet, and he's correct, but we just haven't as yet evolved to that level.

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

Based black dude, like the ones I fought beside in Viet Nam. I hope some of the POC haters see this.

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

I fought in the Viet Nam war beside quite a few of the 60,000 that god was done with.

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

"Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false spirits are gone out into the world [all from amonst our ranks]".

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

I only wish they would call themselves Jesusian Nationalists. They are the morals and values of Jesus we wish to follow, not those of the followers of the Abrahamic god of Israel who so viciously, cruelly, and brutally murdered him.

Brighteon

Bifurcatio

I saw this video a few days ago, but I appreciate your reuploading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment