Monday 3 May 2021

REMARKABLE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF SHEIKH IMRAM NAZAR HOSSEIN - THE VIRUS IS ENGINEERED. NO VACCINES!

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLgvRVrQAkU

 REMARKABLE AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF SHEIKH IMRAM NAZAR HOSSEIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1pGR5WK5W0


Ramadan 13 - Virus

45,678 views
4 May 2021
2.3K57ShareSave
248K subscribers
Even though this is a short video, it still represents the most comprehensive statement I have so far made on the Virus.
PROVEN 1 MILLION TIMES: The engineered bogus virus was created by US-ISRAEL at Fort Dietric, Institut Pasteur, Wu Han...but, it was only a MILD FLU used as an excuse to scare and terrorise the nations of the world!
3 prominent peddlers of the plandemic, scamdemic: IAN LIPKIN, YVES LEVY, BILL GATES, all three are Jews! Fauci, the puppet is a Jesuit!
So, there is a part of PAKISTAN and another part of NAPAKISTAN! I always said that making the NAPAKIS in London very angry! BAFS
FOR THE SHEIKH  
Yes, all this is engineered by the Bill Gates Mafia, Ian Lipkin (USA), Yves Levy (France), the UN, etc. But, the truth is that THERE WAS AND IS NO VIRUS, THERE WAS NO PANDEMIC, just a Plandemic, a Scamdemic, a Hoax, and NO VACCINES, etc. And, I and thousand others proved it! Because I said so, my Blog was under attack, censored, contents removed since March 2020, and my Facebook account deleted/blocked since September 2020.  
BAFS
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Sheikh Imran Hosein
    Pinned by Sheikh Imran Hosein
    Sheikh Imran Hosein
    5 days ago - 28 Apr 2021
    Assalaamu ‘alaikum!

    I will remain in Islamabad for a few more days. If you would like to get a set of my books autographed, or to meet with me, kindly contact Samir at samir.shahid@gmail.com; or call 0300 0705279 (Samir); 0348 5307029 (Usama). INH

    ReplyDelete