Friday 16 April 2021

Charlene, Happy Birthday, Princess. You are an amazing wife, a wonderful mommy, and an incredible CEO for our businesses. TY.

Happy Birthday Charlene!❤️🎂
Yahoo/Inbox
Ty Bollinger @ TTAV <info@thetruthaboutvaccines.com>
To:bafremauxsoormally@......
Fri, 16 Apr 2021 at 14:20

 

Basheer,

 

I have an announcement that is absolutely ….

 

… it’s Charlene’s birthday today! heart

 

Happy birthday Princess. You are an amazing wife, a wonderful mommy, and an incredible CEO for our businesses. I love you and am so thankful for you. It’s such a blessing being your partner on this mission together! And I’m so thankful that we get to spend your 29th birthday together at the Tulsa Freedom Conference! blush ​It’s a blessing to get to work together to share this life-saving message with the world. I hope this is your best birthday yet! I love you! ~ Braveheart

Here are some birthday wishes from our 4 children to their Mommy:

Happy birthday to the world’s best mom!! We’ve had so many good times through the years at Nordstrom’s, seeing Marvel movies the night before opening night, traveling around the country, watching Quinn, and generally just doing fun things. You’re the queen of being independent and glam and very very very extra....you’re probably the most extra person I’ll ever meet. You’re also Zuzzy cornflower’s favoritest person (besides me of course.) You’re in Tulsa right now, busy with your part time job of being Wonder Woman, but when you get back, we’re going to go have an organic juice and açaí bowl date.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ~ Love, Brianna

Dear Mommy, Happy Birthday! Thank you for being a stable source of Jesus and love in my life as long as I can remember. You've helped me through a lot and you've been a great blessing to me in my life. Thank you for being such a great mother, you are always there for me when I need it and it really means a lot to me. You were my school teacher when I was little and now you're my source of information on basically everything I need help with in life. I love you so much, happy birthday!! ~ Love, Bryce

Happy birthday dear Mommy! You are the best mommy to ever walk the face of the earth. You are so sacrificial and serving, and always ready to talk to me if I need advice. You are so dear and fun to be around!! 

I love you so much! ~ Affectionately, Tabitha! 

PS  Red also told me to tell you ‘happy birthday’ from Squishy! 

Happy birthday Mommy! My dear sweet mother. I just wanted to take this moment to say you are such a kind, sweet, lovely, beautiful, and most personable, mother that ever lived. This is a very special birthday. It's not every day someone turns 29. I love you with all my heart! 

~ Charity

In the Bible, Proverbs 31:25-28 is a passage that is so applicable: “She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue. She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her.

I NEED YOUR HELP!!  If you would please take 2 minutes and reply to this email and tell Charlene “happy birthday” and let her know how much you appreciate her, I would really appreciate it. I want to make this Charlene’s best birthday ever!

Have a wonderful Friday!

 

God bless, 

Ty

 

P.S. Be sure to reserve your spot to watch ‘Quest for the Cures [FINAL CHAPTER]’ which premieres free to the world beginning April 21st.

 

 

    

© Copyright 2021, TTAV Global LLC, All Rights Reserved.
This email was sent to bafremauxsoormally@......
by info@thetruthaboutvaccines.com

PO Box 530, Portland, TN 37148


LOVE EACH OTHER!
It took me four women to bear ONE CHILD!


No comments:

Post a Comment