Thursday 7 November 2019

IF SATAN EXISTS, THERE MUST BE GOD, OTHERWISE WE ARE ALL DEAD! HA HA!

My Beloved Wife and Son


SATAN: Basheer, why is it that you wake up every morning SO HAPPY?
BAFS: Come on, my old friend, you know that every night I sleep in Paradise where you are not welcome!
SATAN: But Christians, Muslims and others dream of going to a Heavenly Paradise, don’t they?
BAFS: Those fools do, most certainly, because they think only of themselves and never understood poetical language and metaphorical images.
SATAN: And, I always hear you thank GOD on awakening. Why is that?
BAFS: Although life remains a mystery to me, I am always thankful to THE ONE who gave me life and will take it back one day, whether there is such a one or not. Many did not have my luck, but most see me complaining about my fate, the fools!
SATAN: Of course, there is GOD!  IF I EXIST, THERE MUST BE GOD OTHERWISE YOU ARE ALL DEAD! HA HA!
BAFS: Okay, my old friend, it is time to wake up and prepare the nests for my little ones, my JIHAAD, and don’t waste your time trying any of your tricks on me! Your minions – THE DAMN WEST AND ISRAEL – are doing enough!
SATAN: I know; they are all working for me!  SHALOM!

BAFS
Thursday 7th of November 2019

Comments
Muhammad Ali Ben Marcus John, no matter what the world may say, I never stopped loving my wife despite all her treacheries! The simple answer: 
SHE IS AND WILL REMAIN UNTIL DEATH (FOREVER?) THE MOTHER OF MY SON! 😂😭😂

No comments:

Post a Comment