On 30th of January 2018, my baby boy will be 2 years old!
I waited in vain for Kaamilah or Brendon to join us!
FROM TWO OF MY CORRESPONDENTS WHO ARE NOT BRENDON LEE O'CONNELL’S ENEMIES, ABOUT THIS MATTER:
1. “All bit odd really!” J.B.
2. “Yeah, rather puzzling.” R.J.
FROM ONE OF BRENDON’S OWN FRIENDS, A WORLD CELEBRITY WHO TOLD ME HE KNEW BRENDON WAS A KIND OF ADOPTED SON TO ME:
3. “I did not take his stupidity personally or badly… his nonsense… base level ego issues and jealousy…complete lies… I consider his trash talking about me very suspect and really unacceptable behaviour… simple ego/jealousy?... or the worse possibility of working for the enemy as sleepers who build trust in the "social justice" scene over years and then launch into attacks against genuine people like myself…” (I will not name him at this stage.)
4. Regarding a self-confessed close friend of Brendon, Jason Harrison, after convincing me that Brendon was a kind of uncle to him, and that he would do everything required to help him, he mysteriously kept silent, and stopped our communication abruptly, removed my posts and comments from his facebook page, and even removed his last two private messages he had sent to me informing me that Brendon was going to be interviewed by Dr. Kevin Barrett that same evening, and suggesting that he did not like my big posts on his timeline. Jason’s behaviour proves a cover up or something more sinister. But, I will not speculate.
5. Finally, K.J.’s communications with Brendon remain another mystery to me, confirming the utter weirdness of this whole matter, which in the end might cost us our friendship if the latter is not rooted as deeply as mine.
In conclusion, some elements are missing in this whole affair that stinks heaven high:
A. Freedom of speech is not allowed even among "truthers", and even regarded by Brendon himself as "harassment and lunacy"!
B. Truth is being hidden and even distorted
C. Where is the Justice when Brendon would trash even some of his benefactors?
D. What kind of Ethics or morals, not talking of gratitude, are at play when a 72 year old man like me, a serving father and a serving grandfather, will be shown such disrespect by one or more of his children or grandchildren?
I saw my entire Code of Ethics that made me who I am today being trashed. Thank God, this will not kill or drive me insane, even if my heart did take another ‘deadly’ blow to which, fortunately, I am so used to, by both friend and foe. I need to thank God or Whoever again to have given me that strength that saved both my life and my sanity!
N.B. This is autobiographical and I will accept no comments from anybody!
Before it is 4 in the morning, I rarely go to bed, because I am one of a kind (of mother!) making sure my babies are all right while the parents are fast asleep in their room !