PROBING THE HUMAN MIND
IN THE SERVICE OF TRUTH EVEN IF IT STINKS AND HARDLY ANYBODY CAN HANDLE IT!
LOOK FOR WHAT IS NOT HERE (DELIBERATELY IGNORED) AND YOU WILL FIND THE FLAW AS BIG AS THE HIMALAYAS!
AND WHAT IS HERE CAN BE SUMMARIZED IN THE FOLLOWING PICTURE AS POSTED.
- "Money is a scam. Banks invent worthless tokens that people have been conditioned like Skinner"s pigeons to accept in exchange for their valuable resources such as land, labor, services, and food.. it"s actually no different than Native Americans trading their land for worthless trinkets. As long as people believe in and accept money they will lose. In reality money has no value what-so-ever." Petra Caprichos
- Just wondering if anyone cares about anything other than the latest phone app or what their making for dinner or some cute thing their dog did or whatever they think their neighbors are doing or who won last night"s game or how many likes their selfie got on facebook.
- sharing and caring is contagious; one who receives such will become happy; and give the same to others; in such a way real love is spread; also alienation and the ignoring of others is contagious; one who is alienated or abandoned will spread those feelings to others; making this world a miserable place; all of our actions produce more consequences than we are aware of.................
- TED falls in line with Monsanto: no talks that question GMOs will be allowed
It’s a sure sign that you’ve jumped into a circle of dogma when the very act of asking intelligent questions is no longer allowed. Any speakers who might ask questions about genetically engineered foods are strictly forbidden by TED.
- i see a pattern forming here; you and i are making revolution with posts and words; not a bad thing; soon every body will be annihilating some thing; let's keep it up; i mean it; for real; now what kind of world do we feel like making; it will be fun.......................
This is where I want to live!
- [A] lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State.
- Joseph Goebbels
Hunter-gatherer tribes prove that life is actually free and always was free until we all became slaves who labor for the profit of others. Surprizingly, life and work is actually supposed to be play and when everyone trusts and share, no on...
"Either love what you create or create what you can love."--- Sor Jauna Inez de la Cruz
4 friends posted on Petra's Timeline.
- Happy Birthday!
- I tried to call! Miss you. Love, hugs and kisses on your birthday.
- Susan I love you, and you are always in my heart in the most beautiful moments, have a magical, blessed birthday i hope to be spending many with you
- Somehow, I don't think this will make me very popular, but I have a feeling that if each and everyone of us searched deep, possibly real deep, we might all find that we all have qualities of both sexes and that it's alright and even natural and a lot more fun than being confines within rigid 'types'. It is easy for us to understand and allow women to cross the barrier since we are 'beneath' men in...
- I really believe that people could be just as easily conditioned to be peaceful and co operative just as easily as we have been trained to be competitive and militaristic. Also, I believe it is more natural and instinctive for us to be peaceful except may be in times of scarcity. It took many years of research by people like Pavlov, Skinner, and Bernaise for us to become aggressive competitive con...
- Whatever amount of pain and suffering you impose upon another is only indicative of how much pain and suffering you carry around inside yourself and it will return to you because it belongs to you and as long as you search outside yourself for someone to blame; it will only grow stronger and stronger. Forgiving others is the way to set yourself free -- blaming others only isolates you in a lonely tower of hate and fear...
- This is a beautiful speech and I wish everyone would listen!
- And other people have remembered and they come back to us, and they say “hey don’t worry, don’t be afraid ever, cause this is just a ride.”
And we kill those people. “Shut him I’ve got a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up! Look at my furrows of worry, look at my big bank account, and my family, this has to be real.”
- This is our strategy against terrorism... take away all our 'freedoms' and then no one will be jealous and want to come over here and kill us for them. Brilliant!
oaxaca city (13 photos)
Love you photograph in your profile. Very New Orleans. I'm looking forward to seeing you return to your coffee shop routine even if you are not. I'll probably see you in the next week at Rose Nicaud.
Joined Facebook1 April 2007
One of the most powerful exchanges I've ever seen on TV and I've seen a lot. Iyanla Vanzant speaks to men and their multiple babies/mamas. Powerful #FixMyLife tonight at 9/8c.5,431,229 views
- Donna Duke women give too much to men they don't know, they rely on men who aren't reliable, trust men who aren't trustworthy. Why? Because they think they NEED a man? Women need to wake up. Trust themselves. Rely on themselves, and get to know a man before getting pregnant from him.
- Iyanla Vanzant Beloveds: As a coach I learned that all healing and change begins with a conversation. Whether it is cancer or a broken marriage or a car accident, all healing begins with a conversation. I want to personally thank all of the personnel at OWN and HAR...See More
- Mark F. Melancon Just to clarify... She's not talking about contraception in this clip. She's talking about casual sex, and bed-hopping. It's unhealthy. Not emotionally healthy for men or for women. We are designed for monogamy and commitment. This responsibility falls on both men and women to demand fidelity and shared responsibility.