Friday 13 October 2023

BOSNIAN GENOCIDE & MASS RAPE - NOW AGAIN AND AGAIN PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE SINCE BRITAIN GAVE IT TO BOLSHEVICK MASS MURDERERS!

BOSNIAN-PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE

FRÉMAUX SOORMALLY

195 subscribers



159 views 3 Feb 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vMPtbmBRt0&t=12s

 DADDY, THOSE EARTHLINGS DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE TRUTH, YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME! 

TOO BUSY CHASING FAME AND MONEY AND EASY LIFE!

 YES, KING LOUIS, BUT TELLING THEM IS MY OPIUM!

 I DON'T DRINK, SMOKE, FORNICATE, GAMBLE, STEAL...!

 http://muhammad-ali-ben-marcus.blogsp...

All the world's problems AND SOLUTIONS are to be found in this montage I made quite some time ago, but I never released it because NOBODY was interested! They still are not interested. Instead of leaving it on my computer, I thought it might be better, if accepted, to post it on YouTube. No malice is intended towards anybody, it is just the plain truth, and modern Earthlings cannot handle the truth!

 During the US-European-UN-NATO planned "Bosnian Ethnic Cleansing" or "Genocide" of an entire nation which included both Bosnians and Serbs, MY HEART WAS BROKEN!

TODAY, I do not give a damn if they blow the entire planet up because I have seen enough on both sides, of the mass murderers, and of the world's Zombified masses. And as I heard their hired mass murderer Slobodan Milosevic say to the Bosnians: THERE IS NO GOD TO SAVE YOU, BUT I CAN!  He was found NOT GUILTY after his alleged suicide or death! Oy vey!

BAFS

Friday 3rd of January 2017

(As I said and repeat again - Friday 13 August 2019, educated humans do not give a damn about human sufferings as they have lost their HUMANITY, MOST OF THEM!) 



N.B. As soon as I access my long uploaded videos or clips, they are reported and most of the time they are IMMEDIATELY removed for FALSE reasons!

  





No comments:

Post a Comment