Tuesday 20 September 2022

ALEX STEIN, OUR GREAT AND BRAVE HUMAN BEING, WITNESSED HIS MOTHER COVID MURDERED IN HOSPITAL.

 

-Warning- My Mom was Murdered by Baylor Hospital

42,159 views
17 Feb 2022
2K
253K subscribers
This video is incredibly hard for me to post but the world needs to see his Baylor hospital lied to us causing my mom to die.
GB

3:34 / 4:04
2K
Dislike
Share
Thanks
Clip
Save
253K subscribers
This video is incredibly hard for me to post but the world needs to see his Baylor hospital lied to us causing my mom to die.
FRÉMAUX SOORMALLY
The hospital killed my cousin Dustin Wells, 34 yrs old. They too put him on Remdesivir and the ventilator. He died within two weeks. We buried him September 11th. We asked for Ivermectin and they said no to us too. I still can't believe he's gone. 😭😭😭 I'm bawling watching this 😭😭😭 My heart hurts with you Alex. 💔
210
I know this must have taken extreme courage to film and post this. This was absolutely heartbreaking to watch Alex.
156
Hi Alex. I basically never leave comments but I am so sorry for your lost. This was cold blooded murder and you should do whatever you can to make sure justice is delivered to those involved. While I do not know your mom, I know she raised someone to be proud of. Your videos are some of the only content that consistently makes me laugh and makes light out of an otherwise dark world, and it is so unfortunate for something like this to happen to you and your family. I hope your mother lives happily in heaven, and I hope the monsters of Baylor Hospital are held legally accountable for the atrocity they commited against you. Never lose hope and I wish you the best of luck.
279
You need to get a medical malpractice lawyer Alex. RIP to your mom
105
Please know that your love for your mother gave her comfort during that horrible unjust time. Alex, I’m so sorry for your loss.
197
Alex I wish you the best. I truly believe the covid hospital protocols that came from the CDC were meant to take the lives of the patients.
366
Alex, she knew your love. I’m so sorry. You tried to advocate for her. The evil going on is unreal.
124
So sorry Alex. Keep taking the fight to these people and pointing out the absurdity of their ways.
65
Alex, I couldn't watch this without pausing it to wipe the tears from my eyes. I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my Mom two years ago and it never gets easy sorry to say. I miss her so much I know she is not suffering anymore and is in God's hands. God Bless you and your family....
12
This is tough to watch, I’m sorry brother…The treatments are definitely killing people…Many prayers for you and your family..
101
Oh Alex I’m so sorry 😢💔🙏🏼 (Your mom and I had the same birthday ❤️)
7
I am so unbelievably sorry Alex. They killed so many people by not giving therapeutics….
57
We pray that you and your family can get some degree of justice
92
The protocols were set to increase the numbers they wanted to publish in order to further their agenda. I personally know of the exact same situation happening in multiple cases, beautiful people that I knew personally. The Creator will make them pay but in the meantime we have to do everything we can to inform others and throw a stick in the spoke of this disgusting wheel of power hungry driven greed.
6
3rd leading cause of all death is MALPRACTICE !! Alex I feel so bad bro !! Keep that fire inside u burning hot and keep crushin these scumbags !!!
4
Alex, I only just found your channel and you have already brought me so much laughter and relief and inspiration to go out and fuck with people again. I'm so fucking sorry to see this happen to your family. I went through something similar as my Mother attempted suicide in August. None of my family would "risk" going to see her. I was the only one. You are not alone, brother. Much, much love from Canada, where we are fighting to end this bullshit for everyone. Stay Free! 🤜❤🤛
65
Dear Alex: So sorry for your loss & thank you for documenting & posting for many of us who have never met you but appreciate all you are doing to pull us through this murderous regime. I wept with you. You are so loved by many. A power greater than all of us rides with you. Keep trucking for us all - we need many more like you. Not far away in Poetry, Texas I root for you.
3
Oh my God! So sorry! It's horrible how many hospitals are doing this. How many doctors and nurses are looking the other way when they know the consequences of certain treatments. Someone has to be held accountable. For lying about and denying early treatment. For forcing so called approved treatments on patients even when against their wishes. It is nothing less than murder.
75
Alex I'm truly sorry for your loss. Your mother was so beautiful. Please sue the hospital. They took an oath, they went against your wishes which clearly shows they didn't care about your concerns.
92
Brought tears to my eyes 😭🙏🏽 - She’s looking down and smiling on you Alex from a better place.
3
I talked a man into checking himself out of the hospital when they wanted to give him RUN-DEATH-IS-NEAR even though they got his blood O2 level to 96 with oxygen. I said, ask for monoclonal antibodies and they purposely waited 1 whole day to make it too late for the 10 window. So I told him to get the hell out. They already helped you with oxygen and I would’ve been so glad to have 96 O2 when I was fighting Covid. So he checked out and got better at home. The staff made him feel like he was crazy- how nice to do a mind fuck on a sick vulnerable person. But at least he could refuse the Run-death-is-near. I’m so sorry you had to watch your mom die. I pray we get to see justice.
2
Damn…sorry brother. Stay strong, she’s in a better place now pain free
77
I'm sorry for your loss. May she RIP and be Happy forever in Heaven. You're in my Prayers Alex 🙏💙 You should get a Lawyer to look into this and sue them for going against your Mom's wishes.
2
rip mamma Stein, she raised a real deal legend
96
I’m a nurse and I’m so sorry your mom left earth this way. Thank you for sharing this story with us
48
I’m so sorry Alex! This was so hard to watch. I will be praying for you. Hope you sue the heck out of that hospital.
2
Alex you and I both know no one will be held accountable for the murder of millions in this world. The Satanic agenda will continue and everyone will act like nothing is happening. The masses are spiritually dead. This is why evil is being called good and good being called evil. I pray your mother knew Jesus Christ and was born again. In the end these murderers will fall to their knees before God.
2
It's sad that they were looking at getting paid for every victim instead of looking out for the person. This government has to pay for what they have done. Sorry for your loss, just know she is in a better place. The best thing you can do for her is spread this through your platform and hopefully people will wake up to the crap that has been going on.
32
That was hard to watch and very sad. There are a lot of people who will face the Throne of ago done day for all the evil they have done during the past two years. May the Lord sustain Alex Stein and use his life to encourage others while speaking truth to earthly powers.
1
This is so, so painful to watch. I hope the people at the hospital see this video. I’m very sorry for your loss, Alex. My Grandmother died during lockdown. 95 years old, survived the Great Depression, WW2, passed away 11 months into lockdown…. The home kept us out of her room the whole time. Didn’t let us in until she was dying. Spent four days next to her bed until she passed away. Thank you for all that you do Alex. Perhaps your satire and other videos will awaken the few people left with a conscience and make them question what they are doing.
15
The cruelest thing I've ever seen is making early treatments impossible to get, then giving a failed Ebola drug at 3k per round that causes renal failure. Just so Tony can get his ROI.
103
I'll not convinced this isn't entirely fake.
1
I am so sorry for your loss. And I am sorry for how you lost her. I hope you sue the Hell out of everyone involved. I can't believe this is happening to innocent people. You and your loved ones are in my prayers.
1
My condolences Alex. I can't fathom the thought, just absolutely heartbreaking. Sincerely, I hope you, and anyone else your mother's life impacted are able to find peace. Take care of yourself, and your loved ones.
27
Wow there is always a dark truth to all comedy. God bless you alex. RIP to your mom and all the others lost during this confusing time. Stay positive and keep making people laugh. Laughter is the best medicine
1
Stay strong Alex. Sorry about your mom. I'm sure she is in heaven now.
28
Al, I want you to know that your Moms energy is still here. Shes in everything. The sun, the trees, the air. Constantly helping you and in turn helping all of us. God bless
30
I haven’t cried this much in so long. I’m so sorry this happened.
1
Wow. I am truly sorry for your loss.
1
Heartbreaking, got tears. fucking criminals. so sorry, RIP Kelly Stein
34
I am doing my thing, and i refresh this man's page.. 6 minutes ago upload.. talk about work ethic.. if only Joe Rogan or Tim Dillon had this much effort in comedy
1
I have heard many nurses, police officers, teachers etc. all say that same pathetic phrase, when confronted with the reality that they have aided in the destruction of the rights and health of everyday people, "Well, I'm just doing my job." Despicable. They have no backbone, morals, or character.
110
Holy shit dude.gut wrenching. so sorry and God bless you
23
This was murder. They knew. And the “studies” they are talking about show that it’s murder. Your mom was murdered so the hospital could make money. Lots of moms were murdered this way. I love you Alex. You are our sad clown and vengeance will be yours.
1
I'm so very sorry for your loss. I was warned about vents and Remdesivir by my toxicologist friend who has seen countless deaths caused by Remdesivir throughout this insanity. Thank you for all you do Alex. You are a one of a kind legend and your mother is undoubtedly so proud. She raised a phenomenal son.💔 🙏❤
10
Such a terrible thing to have to go through! Your mom would want you to keep fighting the good fight. I’m thankful there are people like you that call out the bull crap and keep it main stream with any platform you have. If we roll over and let them, they will “treat” all of us the way they want to without our consent! (Pun intended) Good luck brother and know you still have a support system.
15
My mom was battling and beating lung cancer, so the logical step for her was to get the vax. 4days latter her heart failed, a week before Christmas '20. Sorry I couldn't watch the entire thing, I'm at work. Stay strong and keep doing what you do. (link to your channel provided by Mark Dice btw.)
5
Alex, my heart aches for you and your family right now. I am lifting you all up in prayer to only the Highest Name above all. I too have been living this similar nightmare -- my disable and fully bedbound mom was locked away from us in a nursing home for 2 years. Only recently did they reopen for in-person visits, but my children are not allowed. These are massive crimes against humanity. G-d will deliver us!
8
And now she smiles, free from pain. ❤🙏🏽
15
Alex, I would like to say I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. I do know how you feel for I also lost my father on September 20, 2021 from the same hospital protocols at Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist Hospital. They killed my father with Remdesivir. My heart aches daily and I want justice for what they did. The doctors took a Hippocratic Oath to do no harm but instead of keeping that oath they were complicit in committing crimes against humanity. I will be praying for you, God Bless!!
8
I'm so sorry Alex, this was heartbreaking to watch. I lost my mom when I was 21, she was only 46 had a massive heart attack, we never got to say goodbye. Hold onto the memories and the good times ❤
11
Yes, the mandates are killing many. My deepest condolences.
14
Damn dude. I'm really sorry to see this. Prayers to your mom and for your own healing.
5
Sorry to hear about this Alex, brought me to tears. God bless
15
It takes a strong moral person to go through this and STILL believe people should have the choice to get the shot or wear mask. Good on you man. I fully agree
3
I am sorry for your loss Alex I lost my parent last year as well. My father passed away unexpectedly and it was hardest thing that has ever had happened to me.
13
Alex I’m so sorry 😢 you’re mom WAS murdered. Thank you for sharing this and bringing light to the truth. You’re so brave an courageous to share this in hopes to help other know what happened to their loved ones💔It’s the ‘protocol’ that killed thousands and these animals will stand before God one day. Hell is hotter for these bastards. My close friend died the same way 💔Adding you to my prayer list🙏🏼 Thanks for being awesome and using your humor 💙You’re such a bright light and your mama is proud and watching over you. God Bless as you find healing from this senseless pain❤️‍🩹
7
Hugs, love and prayers Alex! You look a lot like her! She had to be amazing to raise such an awesome man!
26
Wow. I am very sorry for your loss. Ridiculous that you went through this and they disobeyed your orders. May your mother rest in peace
9
“For I have satiated the weary soul, and I have replenished every sorrowful soul.”” ‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭31:25‬ ‭NKJV‬‬ My condolences 💐 May your Mom rest in Jesus arms. May you find peace and comfort in Jesus Alex🙏
4
I dont even know how you were able to edit this. Man.. I wouldnt have been able to. Much love to you Alex
6
Damn I’m really sorry for your loss for real condolences.. the hospitals are really out here killing people with these treatments. This made me tear up a lot I’m super emotional person and I can imagine I would react very similarly to my mom or dads death
5
I'm so sorry, Alex. My prayers are with you ❤ 🙏 😪
10
Alex, sending you prayers brother. Peace to you and your family.. You have me in tears here my guy. You have so much family here, standing with you during this. Stand strong my friend
4
54% death rate after 28 day on that shit. Sorry for your loss mate. I know his will happen to me. But I can't even go into the hospital. The system is fucked. People are too busy twerking
8
My mother died when I was 8 while undergoing chemo for breast cancer. This was brave of you to post; I pray that God will be swift in providing justice. The lack of empathy towards the end was sickening.
16
Wow, Alex...I just spent hours watching all your videos, and laughing so hard....but this one hit me. I fought for my mom in the hospital. I fought hard and we came out alive through it. They wanted to put her on a ventilator and we refused over and over again. They told me I would kill my mom. But she lived. Wow. This could have been me. I am so so sorry that this happened. But now I know why you are fearless. Your mom is amazing for raising you!!!!!
2
Alex you have brought joy into my life watching your videos and now sadness. May you find peace in your loss❤🌹
5
It must be a terrible, agonizing feeling to make people laugh and happy and entertain them and make them feel good about their lives and not getting the same reciprocity when you’re at your worst state mentally. I wish I could do something to make you laugh or feel better but I can’t. I will pray for your mom and you and your family members. Time heals all wounds. I wish I hadn’t clicked on the video because it feels intimate and I feel like a bystander, I hope you find peace soon my brother. I will keep politics out of this because it’s a matter of good vs evil. I hope the tyrants and control driven psychopaths get justice with God. Take care brother.
3
Alex, I just found your videos. They have brought me so much joy and I know they will continue to do that in the future. I’m so sorry for your loss, I’m sure you were an amazing son to your mother. I wish you nothing but the best and I thank you for spreading joy and free speech. So much respect to you.
2
Rockefeller medicine! Diagnosis and ineffective protocols all planned! I am so sorry, I watched my mom die from an asthma attack when I was 12. Nothing can describe what is ripped from you. Never have the words, the love of money is the root of all evil, rang more true! Thank you for sharing!
6
I can't believe they gave her "Remy" "veer". I'm breaking down in tears. I Salute you for not becoming bitter and going on a rampage. God is real and the ones that where aware of what was going on will pay.
12
I feel your pain, young man..so sorry for your loss.
3
This is so heartbreaking! I would bet money the protocols that she was put on are the reason for her passing and not the virus itself!
3
I feel for you man, I lost my mother when I was 14 back in 2000. It was sudden and unexpected she was a single mother to me her only son, I can relate to you right now. Stay strong, you are an excellent guy and what you're doing makes a difference. I'm sure she was proud of you you seem like an awesome guy, and I'm certain she will be with you and proud and dying of laughter moving forward. Much love man. I'm sorry.
1
Alex. I'm so sorry for your loss my man. I will be praying for you and your family. The fact that you can stay strong to your principles despite this tragedy is beyond admirable. In the years to come, many more of us will die protecting and bearing witness to our God given freedoms. It is not the government's job to protect us from ourselves and in attempting to do so the government will generally only cause more harm and suffering. You are a light in the darkness and your constant humor and levity in spite of this tragedy is something I strive to emulate. Keep making a mockery of those who seek to control, manipulate, and dictate to us.
2
This video broke me. absolutely broke me. For 4.04 mins I felt like that was my mom too. Anything we can do to help, donations, support, you name it mate. Just say the word.
2
Your mom raised a soldier. May she Rest In Peace. I know she was and is proud to have a man like you be her son. Keep up the good work and stay strong PrimeTime
3
My condolences to you brother. Garden City Hospital, Wayne County Michigan killed my sister in 2020. God bless you brother 🙏 Much Love man.
5
God bless you and your mom.
12
Ad
buy-elitetac.com
59 watching
1.9K watching

No comments:

Post a Comment