Friday 5 February 2021

WHEN LUCIFER COMES TO THE "RESCUE" OF DELUDED, HELPLESS, AND IMMORTAL 9/11 VICTIM CAPTAIN DAN HANLEY!

And Dan Hanley enjoyed the Luciferian Magic!

 WHEN LUCIFERIAN MICHAEL DECON COMES TO THE "RESCUE" OF THE DELUDED, HELPLESS, AND IMMORTAL (so he thinks!) 9/11 VICTIM, AND VAIN WHISTLEBLOWING FORMER CAPTAIN DAN HANLEY FOR JUST £4.50 PER MONTH (+VAT)!  WOW!  OY VEY!

Captain Dan Hanley EP. 22

He finally made it boys and girls, please enjoy.

From 2001 to 2003, as a 35-year United Airlines pilot and former naval aviator, I attempted to speak out about the 9/11 farce. After numerous face-to-face and phone conversations, and emails/letters to union and management officials, I sent in federally-mandated safety and security reports that implicated the Federal Aviation Administration.  I was immediately removed from the flight schedule without just cause. ALPA, my pilot union, refused to legally represent me in this matter.


Subsequently, I attempted to arrange meetings to include my attorney with my union and United management to no avail. They refused.   Shortly thereafter, I received a call from my JFK flight manager that the chief flight surgeon at United had ordered him to put me on sick leave without a warrant and without my having seen an aeromedical physician.  

Running out of sick leave time and desperate, I called my chief pilot as I was about to go nonpay, which I considered to be punitive for speaking the truth. He advised me that before I could return to flying, I would be required to see a United flight surgeon with the stipulation that I would agree to do whatever the company demanded of me. Reluctantly, I agreed to know that my next step would be to file an FAA Whistleblower Protection report after the meeting.

Upon meeting the flight surgeon, he advised me that I would be required to see a company-appointed mental health professional which, to my misfortune, I agreed. Without going into detail, I was permanently grounded for life as a pilot. Knowing that I had been railroaded off the property, I filed an FAA Whistleblower Protection Report that was stonewalled for the next four years by the Departments of Transportation, Homeland Security, and Justice. Realizing how corrupt the government was and how deep the 9/11 corruption ran, I finally gave up. 

The entire ordeal cost me my 27-year marriage, the alienation of my two children, my career and reputation as a pilot, and the ruination of my finances…all for speaking the truth.

This led me down the path to become a 9/11 Truth Advocate.  I joined the “I am the Face of Truth” (FOT) campaign a few years ago after noticing the distinguishing banner feature on other friends’ profile photos.  I have repeatedly encouraged my friends to join this outstanding program that enables others to recognize one as a member of the 9/11 truth movement at a glance.

Our strength is our unity; our unity is our strength and the FOT (I Am The Face of Truth) campaign provides the 9/11 truth movement strength by unifying a large number of members globally in demanding an investigation into the events of 9/11, the biggest crime ever committed on American soil in our nation’s history wherein a criminal investigation has never een conducted.

I applaud the “I Am The Face of Truth” leadership team and strongly promote the work they are doing in support of my efforts as a 9/11 whistleblower as well as many others in the 9/11 truth movement. 

Captain Dan Hanley 911Pilots.org

 

 * And while Dan was vainly and uselessly whistleblowing, he refused to see that his whistle was broken from day one, and that the New 9/11 CORONA VIRUS COVID-19 PLANDEMIC HOAX caught up with us in January 2019 (according to Zionist Donald Trump and later in the same year by Zionist Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation) made a lot more victims, and achieved the total take-over and enslavement of the entire world except US Antarctica (USA), obviously! 

Of course Dan Hanley does not give a damn about that ongoing catacombe!  A clear symptom of delusion! 

 

Captain Dan Hanley.mp3

Thanks again, Michael...I enjoyed it!

BAFS - A LIFE EARTH PILOT GOING TO HIS GRAVE!

* AND, SELFISH DAN DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S PLIGHT! [BAFS]
 

Basheer Soormally

Dan Hanley <captaindanhanley@gmail.com>
To:Basheer Soormally
Fri, 5 Feb at 14:26
Goodbye my friend.
Selfish Dan
 
 
Basheer Soormally
To:Dan Hanley
Fri, 5 Feb at 18:46
"Selfish Dan" - This was in context! 

If you are a TRUE Muslim, you should understand, but you never did!
 
The world is burning, and you keep on with that same old tale of 9/11, and you ignore THE TRUTH about other MORE serious matters.
 
All you know and care about is your one time experience about 9/11! 

You expect everybody else to respond to your COMBAT and refuse to see other people fighting or care about them!
 
You take care, my Brother, and you also need NATURAL health care and leave aside that long lost battle!

With Christic Muslim Love to you and your loved ones!

Basheer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment