Tuesday 13 August 2013

EID MUBARAK TO FAMILY, FRIENDS, FOES & HYPOCRITES!

EID MUBARAK TO FAMILY, FRIENDS,
FOES & HYPOCRITES!
Eid-ul-Fitr 8 August 2013

Protecting and loving my loved ones is part of my Jihaad!
Protecting them from Shayatiin and from evil men, women and governments,
even at the cost of my freedom, comfort and life!











I made those cards, but never managed to send them because of the kind of hell I am living in (bearable with the help of Allah and some close ones), and this made my wife not quite happy although she said she forgave me for my ‘negligence’.  This was her very first Ramadan and Eid, so I cannot blame her!  As a matter of fact, I sent none and received none!  But, to please (maybe!) my wife I am posting them here.
  
Special greetings to my good friends Adalberto Erazo Jr. and MJ, and friends and family of old - Wahed & Afroze Budally, Farouk Warsalee* and Abid Khodadeen*.


Tuesday 13 August 2013
 BAFS
The Servant of Allah Alone
Sovereign Freeman-on-the-land

No comments:

Post a Comment