Saturday 2 December 2017

JFK TRUTH - MOB, CIA, 8 PAID ASSASSINS - FREE BRENDON LEE O'CONNELL!

 
FREE BRENDON LEE O'CONNELL FROM NEW ZIONLAND HIGH SECURITY TORTURE PRISON !

HABEAS CORPUS IS JUST A FARCE!  
THE RULERS MAKE LAWS THAT THEY VIOLATE AT WILL TO PROTECT THE TOP CRIMINALS AND THE MAFIA!
AND, LAWYERS ARE PROSTITUTES SWORN TO THE MONARCHY AND FREEMASONRY! 
THEY MURDERED JFK AND THOUSANDS OF OTHERS, SO, WHAT PREVENT THEM FROM EXECUTING BRENDON AND PASS IT AS A SUICIDE?

This is why I always sign:
SOVEREIGN FREEMAN-ON-THE LAND standing under COMMON LAW!
I serve only God (or Godly Virtues) and no man, woman, or government!
I never belonged to any political or religious group!
And, I NEVER VOTED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, except last year's (?) joke regarding the Mayorship of London where I went with my baby to vote for George Galloway telling everybody present that the Mayor (a Muslim "House Negro or Coolie") had already been selected by the JUDAIC LOBBY, and that the election was a farce!  It was on my way home with my baby that I learned that at the back of the Central Baptist Church next to my Ghetto sheeple were going to vote.  So, I was tempted to just have some fun!
BAFS


  

No comments:

Post a Comment