Kevin Barrett


My blogs

Blogs I follow

About me

Gender MALE
Industry Communications or Media
Occupation author, radio host
Location Lone Rock, Wisconsin, United States
Links Audio Clip
Introduction I'm the author of Questioning the War on Terror: A Primer for Obama Voters; Truth Jihad; A Guide to Mysterious San Francisco; and editor of 9/11 and American Empire v.2, and have taught Arabic, Islamic Studies, French, American Civilization and others subjects. Widely regarded as the world's leading Muslim 9/11 truth activist (for what that's worth) I spent 2006-2008 as the only talk show host featured on all three leading patriot radio networks (GCN, RBN, and WTPRN). I ran for Congress in Wisconsin's 3rd District in 2008: http://www.barrettforcongress.us Currently I'm working on a couple of book projects...
Interests truth, justice, humor, Islam, mysticism, Morocco, 9/11 truth, Arabic, Palestine, patriot radio, folklore studies, myth, ritual, legend
Favourite Films The Battle of Algiers, 9/11 Mysteries, Arabian Nights (Pasolini)
Favourite Music abandoncontrol.com, Patti Smith, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Hassan Hakmoun
Favourite Books Qur'an, The New Pearl Harbor, Don Quixote de la Mancha, Gargantua et Pantagruel, Walden, Voyage au bout de la nuit