There is indeed DECAY of righteousness, O Stupid Human and Monster Kind!
There is indeed NO PROTECTION of the good, and NO DESTRUCTION of evil-doers!
There was, is and never will be anybody born and coming forth to save us!
BECAUSE THERE WAS AND IS NO SUCH GOD APART OURSELVES!
And this is what I am going to tell and teach my grandson if I am still alive!
Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 4, Verse: 7-8
Evidence in the Bhagavad Gita proving that all God's Promises were in vain, which should make all of us doubt or even refuse His Very Existence as a REAL MANAGER OF WORLD AFFAIRS because His Management Stinks heaven high!
It is a pity that we do not have a single translation of the so-called Bible that would match the quality of this Gita translation! Not only the "Christian" "originals" are missing, but the various translations and "versions" are from non original tongues, that is translations of translations of translations of...!
Oy vey! Shalom! (BAFS)
The verse in Devanagari script—
यदा यदा हि धर्मस्य ग्लानिर्भवति भारत ।
अभ्युत्थानमधर्मस्य तदात्मानं सृजाम्यहम् ॥४-७॥
परित्राणाय साधूनां विनाशाय च दुष्कृताम् ।
धर्मसंस्थापनार्थाय सम्भवामि युगे युगे ॥४-८॥
The verse in Roman script—
Yada yada hi dharmasya glanirbhavati bharata
Abhythanamadharmasya tadatmanam srijamyaham
Paritranaya sadhunang vinashay cha dushkritam
Dharmasangsthapanarthay sambhabami yuge yuge
The meaning of these two slokas is—
Whenever there is decay of righteousness, O Bharata,
And there is exaltation of unrighteousness, then I Myself come forth ;
For the protection of the good, for the destruction of evil-doers,
For the sake of firmly establishing righteousness, I am born from age to age.
Swami Vivekananda's translation—
This is how Swami Vivekananda himself translated the solkas—
- "Whenever virtue subsides and wickedness prevails, I manifest Myself. To establish virtue, to destroy evil, to save the good I come from Yuga (age) to Yuga."[Source]
- यदा/Yada= when
- यदा/Yada = when
- हि/Hi = indeed
- धर्मस्य/Dharmasya = of religion/duty
- ग्लानि/Glani = decay
- भवति/Bhavati = is
- भारत/Bharata = O Bharata (name of Arjuna)
- अभ्युत्थानम्/Abhuthanam = rising up
- अधर्मस्य/Adharmasya = of sin/chaos (note, the word "Dharma" means "religion", "a+dharma" means "not religion" or something against religion.)
- तदा /Tada = Then
- आत्मानं/Atmanam = Myself
- सृजामि/Srijami = Create ("Srijami" means "I create")
- अहम्/Aham = I
- परित्राणाय/Paritranay= to protect/save
- साधूनां/Sadhunang =of the good or good people
- विनाशाय/Vinashay = to destroy/for the destruction
- च/Cha = And
- दुष्कृताम्/Dushkritam = of the evil or evil-doers
- धर्म/Dharma = religion
- संस्थापन/Sangsthapan = to establish
- अर्थाय/Arthay = to/for the sake of
- सम्भवामि/Sambhabami = I am born
- युगे/Yuge = In age
- युगे/Yuge = In age
- So, the idea and HOPE that some Christ will return is nothing new although we have no clear historical evidence that he ever came or that there was such a Christ in the first place! And, he never came back nor will he ever return! All this is a matter of PURE FAITH! And by saying this I make myself consciously the adversary of "Hindus" or Vedantists, Israel, Christians and Muslims. And that's over half of humankind. But, they have to wake up and pay attention to what is really happening in the world with the Judaics, Godless Marxists and Illuminati (Satan) in total control!