Sunday 27 March 2016

KENNETH ROY NICHOLS alias KENNETH O'KEEFE TURNED TRAITOR AND THE NATURAL HIGHEST SOCIAL CONTRAT 2016



KENNETH ROY NICHOLS alias O'KEEFE TURNED TRAITOR AND THE NATURAL HIGHEST SOCIAL CONTRACT 2016

 (My natural religion for all Citizens of the Planet and all its living and 'non-living' inhabitants minus Kenneth O'Keefe's optimism and treachery!  
BAFS)



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVRPlg949Qo

Max Igan on Zen Gardner and Ken O'Keefe - Offering Some Clarity

55,567 views
7 Sep 2016

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzRaRcBC7Jw&t=180s

Richie: "Serial Fraudster Ken O'Keefe Is Back & Yes, He Wants More Of Your Money!"

6,750 views
19 Dec 2019

25.6K subscribers


The Title Says It All. Support The Richie Allen Show by donating at www.richieallen.co.uk Richie has been producing and presenting television and radio programs for the best part of twenty years. The Richie Allen Show airs Monday - Thursday at 5 PM GMT and at 11 AM UK Time each Sunday. Listen live here: http://www.richieallen.co.uk http://www.fabradiointernational.com (Channel 2) http://www.triggerwarning.tv/live https://tunein.com/radio/The-Richie-A... 
The show features up to the minute news analysis by researchers, journalists and academics who are ignored by the corporate controlled media, as well as featuring activists from all around the world who are making a difference in their communities every day. People are tired of hearing about the problems, they want to hear of positive solutions. That is why the show, while challenging the mainstream medias version of events, focuses heavily on the men and women who are trying to cause a seismic shift in the current paradigm. The skype line to the show will be open for listeners to call in and have their say. There will be no censorship. Your Call Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
This Youtube Channel, associated Website and its content is copyright of The Richie Allen Show – ©The Richie Allen Show 2014. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: * you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only * you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! "KENNETH O'KEEFE" IS COMPLETELY OUT OF HIS MIND!!!!!!!
HIS BRAIN IS COMPLETELY GONE!!!!!!!!
SAD, SAD, SAD!
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ex_dJ3CZA
EARLY SENILITY???????

Ken O'Keefe Needs Your Money! "URGENT Appeal for Help"

2,274 views
17 Dec 2019
 
3.53K subscribers

Ken O'Keefe is now apparently "almost homeless" and needs your money! (He still has a boat too worth "30k minimum" @ 10:45) And, still no real update about Ken's World CItizen initiative and the $113,470 (USD) he raised... Oy Vey! https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/wo... Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14GE5... Previous recent Ken O'Keefe Rants: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list... #KenOKeefe

The Betrayal of Ken O'Keefe

I post this article with a very heavy heart. I have sat on this information for some months now, not really knowing how to deal with it, perhaps not wanting it to be true. I know there are many who will take offence to this article and also not wish it to be true, and many others who will likely feel as betrayed and disillusioned as I did once the reality of things sank in. I know there will also very likely be many who will attack me me for taking the position I am taking. I will however say to such people, that I do not post this with any malicious intent, indeed writing it and making this information public is probably one of the most uncomforable tasks I have ever had to perform however I choose do so now because I am an honest man and I feel that what I have written here needs to be brought out into the open for people to be able to decide for themsleves.

This will be my first and final word on this issue.



_____________________________________________________________________

Ken O'Keefe's last words to me were of a threatening nature, if I ever dared to publicly voice my concerns...
"Goodbye, what I said in the report will be public the moment I hear one wiff of your bullshit from you or your friends."
He was referring to a 30 page 'subversion report' he had previously sent me in which he denied ever claiming the World Citizen contract would have any legal standing. A document which, at a glance, appeared he had worded as cleverly as possible to attempt to somehow shift blame on to me for the missions failure and divert attention away from the fraudulent nature of the world citizen fund raiser and subsequent land purchase in Dominica. I don't know, I never read it, as after a cursory glance at the first 3 pages, it became clear it was based on an erroneous foundation, ie: That I had pulled any need for any legal standing out of thin air, when the creation of a lawful social contract had in fact been the basic foundational premise underlying the entire World Citizen initiative.
Ken's entire 30 page "Subversion Report" can be downloaded here.
I don't respond well to threats...
Having spoken with the entire World Citizen team and also with Ken, there was no internal subversion that I can identify. The problem that I can see is that, after all his talk of people deserving to be paid for their work, and despite the fund raiser reaching virtually double its target (not to mention the great many undeclared donations picked up on his speaking tour), Ken quibbled over every cent paid out, leaving the entire team out of pocket, even several of them with outstanding credit card debts. They then unanimously decided to walk away from him at which point they all approached me with their concerns. I confronted Ken and basically let him know how pissed off I would be if this turned out to be a scam and after some heated words at Free Your Mind in Phili, I convinced the entire team to back down, wait it out and see what Ken had to offer. His response some weeks later was to accuse me of having 'initiated a mutiny' and send me a 30 page 'subversion report' he demanded I read and get back to him within 24 hours, even though I was on a tour of speaking dates. Obviously I didn't bother, though it now seems obvious that due to a lack of any public reaction from the original team he had betrayed (which I suspect he had planned to use to call subversion and publicly implode the mission) he now had to find a new scapegoat and so his most readily available choice was me.
From what I can see, the only effect the team walking out on him really had was the failure in completing a website, which can easily be accomplished by someone else. Ken hadn't even provided the web designer with all the information he needed to build the site, and later told me he had from the beginning, always intended to replace the original fundraiser team anyway. So how the team leaving the mission could have somehow undermined his efforts is also something of a glaring contradiction on his part.
Irrespective of any claims of 'subversion' however, Ken's fund raiser was highly successful. He controls all the funds, he now has all he needs to complete the mission, and there is absolutely nothing at all standing in his way. All that remains now is for him to deliver on his promise of producing "a legally sound social contract, a lawful means that will prevent people from being compelled to fund war." Those were his words and that is what was expected. Ken may deny saying those words but the fact remains that he did, as the entire team can quite readily confirm. And if he is indeed denying that fact, then perhaps one should ask, what then would have been anyone's motivation to begin with, in supporting an initiative to create a contract that was to have no legal or lawful standing? And why was a fund raiser even needed if there were no legal fees to be paid in the creation of a lawful contract?
Personally, due to a rational and sober observation and appraisal of his actions since the World Citizen fund raiser began, and of rather disturbing emails he had sent to others, it would very much appear that Ken set this 'mission' up to fail from the start and had, from the very beginning, intended to bring about a situation where he could call 'subversion' and simply walk away with the money to fund his land project in Dominica. He has after all made it very clear in most of his recent talks that if this one 'fails' he will retire... Personally I think it was created specifically to fail so he could purchase land in Dominica and do exactly that... Retire.
It is also now very apparent that Ken's denial of entry into Australia was also an orchestrated publicity stunt on his behalf. He was only denied entry because, knowing full well it would take 2 weeks to approve, he did not apply for an entry visa until being stopped at the gate in Malaysia for not having one when attempting to board his final flight to Australia. This was a blatant, deliberate and premeditated act, and not only that, but he allowed the organizers of his Australian tour to pay for his flights to Australia so he could stage it, leaving them to bear the cost, while never for a moment actually intending to enter the country or use the return flight to London that had been paid for. Again, Ken knew full well he was required to apply for an entry visa at least 2 weeks in advance and had been well informed of that fact for at least 2 months prior to his flight yet he failed to apply for one. His episode with the TSA in LA was also an obvious publicity stunt as there was no reason at all for him to stop in LAX on his way to Mexico City other than to create a scene in order to post an altercation video with the TSA to youtube as a means of garnering further support for his fund raiser.
My suspicions had first been aroused due to his evasive demeanour earlier in the year at Acapulcho. During our time there I had questioned him on the progress of WCS and he told me he had sepent $4000 on legals and received advice that there was no way to set up a contract that would provide a legal means of with holding funding from Government, regardless of whether or not that Government used the funds for war. I asked him if such was the case, what was the fund raiser for and did he intend to return the funds as promised? At which point he became annoyed, short tempered and evasive. He basically made himself unavailable to everyone from that point, for the entire 5 days we were in Mexico, even though many had flown from as far as Europe and Australia at his request to liase with him on the World Citizen initiative. One woman he had flown in personally to assist did not even lay eyes on him for 2 days after her arrival.
Below is a copy of the correspondence that first caused me to seriously question Ken's actions. Once I did question him at all, it was all downhill from there, eventually degrading to the point where I was accused of 'instigating a mutiny" even though it was his team who had first approached me with their concerns at him not keeping his word regarding payment to them along with the many other concerns they were having with his lack of transparency and undue focus on money.
It would seem that all that is required to completely 'subvert' and undermine one of Ken's world changing missions is to ask questions, hope for honest replies or expect any promises to be honored.

_____________________________________________________________________
Kens email:
Aloha D___,
        I have a huge deal I need to make happen and fast, I have cc’d Peter C  on this as it involves him.  I was getting a loan from Peter to buy land in the Caribbean with the land as security but for reasons not worth mentioning here we have decided to use my silver as security for this loan.  I am praying at this point that there is a way we can do this safely, smoothly and quickly so that I am protected and Peter is protected and the land purchase is made this week.  Effectively I want Peter to be a lien holder on $58,000 worth of my silver, the terms are I must pay the $58,000 back within one year and if not he can take possession of the silver or we would have to work out an extension if Peter was willing.  I am not concerned at all about repayment of the loan, in fact I plan to repay it within less than 6 months, but a year term gives me the sensible amount of leeway should I need it.
        Brother can you help me make this happen and fast?  I am sorry for the rush but as implied earlier we had planned to do this another way and a change was made very late and now I am rushed to do this or my land purchase is in jeopardy.  So I really hope you can come back with a positive answer.  I would love to get a call from you on this so there will be no delay, my number here in California is _______, so please call me anytime.
        Also, I had not told you but the shipment of 300 ounces to me was incorrect, only 40 ounces were the TJP coins, the other 260 ounces were two different Chris Duane coins.  So this is no worries, we have kept the 40 TJP ounces, and I will send back to you there rest.  Just confirm the right address please.
        Hope we can make this happen, but one way or the other I really need to use this silver as security for the loan.

        TJP


Peter C's response:
Hi Ken,
    There are some issues we need to discuss.  I've been stalling broaching these matters with you until I had more clarity, and wasn't just speaking hollow words.  Basically, I didn't want to trouble you with these matters unless I was damn sure. 
    I'm damn sure. 
  The issues we need to discuss relate to your new friend, who I'm damn sure is a plant, and the extreme likelihood that you've been compromised already. 
    I've thought about this for quite some time, but it first came to mind the night after meeting Sophie in Acapulco.  The fact that you mentioned the possibility of her being a honeypot was recalled as something of significance later that night when I lay awake early in the morning reviewing the previous day's events.   I strongly suspected it then, but kept it to myself simply to see if time would create further clarity and alter my perceptions.  They haven't changed significantly. 
    I could go through the process I went through that made me arrive at this understanding, but I know it would be a waste of time trying to convince you.  It's like trying to convince our own wives about our deepest held beliefs, if they can't, or won't see it, then they will never understand. 
    The next concern I have is about this block on Dominica.  I warned about getting too emotionally attached to things in previous discussions, but you reiterated your love of the place, and how things would be all wonderful if you could only get there. 
    My greatest concern is for your welfare.  Looking at Dominica, it's sufficiently isolated and remote that your security is wide open.  As a Seal, you know that, I'm sure, but I get the impression that you've let your emotions do the thinking instead of your head. 
    Then, let's say you reject all that, and say I just want to do what I want to do, and I'll take responsibility for whatever happens.  I'd say that's fine, except you've got responsibilities to the world, not just yourself.  Think of Palestine.  Think of the decent citizens all over the world who have been inspired by your courage and integrity.  Are you willing to sacrifice all that for some superficial and transitory pleasure?  Both the lady and the land will be forgotten in time, but you have the chance to do something that will last forever.  And you have the attention of thousands, if not millions around the planet who are all wanting to help.  Don't fuck that up.
    I have no idea what spell Sophie has cast on you, but I can only hope you can escape before it's too late.  At this point I should point out how much I love who you are, and care about the legacy you will leave behind.  Be the man I know you are, and sacrifice your weaknesses for the benefit of all of us mate.  We're counting on you to help lead us to be the best we can be too.
    I know this has been messy, and I apologise for that, but I'm not so weak that I can't allow myself to look less than perfect.  I'm human, and that means I err.  By making errors though, we give others the opportunity to forgive us, and that is an expression of divinity.
    Stay focused on the mission until the objective is gained.  Don't slack off until then.
    Love, Understanding, Peace.
    Peter

Ken's response to Peter C:
As far as I am concerned Peter you are a most dishonourable man, pathetically so, you have fucked me big time and have the nerve to claim to care about me.  You are just like all the poor souls in this world whose word is shite, no integrity, no honour, no dignity.  When our word becomes as fluid as yours, we have little chance of creating a better world. 
Aside from that, fuck you for what you have said about Sophia, you are so clueless and grasping for bullshit to cover your own dishonour you slander someone you do not even know.  This is consistent with the man I now know you to be. 
I shall count you among those who have seriously betrayed me, and if I lose this land you can soak that shit up.  It has become a bit of a saying for me, and it fits in this moment with regard to you, seriously you can go fuck yourself.  This is the best phrase to use with a shadow of a man like yourself. 
TJ fucking P my brother

_____________________________________________________________________

Ken can claim 'subversion' all he likes, the way he has done with every one of his previous 4 or 5 or however many 'failed' fund raisers. He can cherry pick our discussions, read whatever he likes into my radio shows, post private chats, and rework and distort the perspective however he desires; he can weave the topics and attempt to shift focus from the missing funds by defaming me and attempting to point blame at me to his heart's content. He is very good with words and certainly extremely adept at NLP, but at the end of the day, I am just doing what I have always done. I had nothing to do with his mission other than attend the initial meeting at the request of the team. I have made no promises and conducted no fund raisers. When concerns were raised and his actions became spurious, all I asked from Ken was the transparency he promised and guaranteed, and for him to hold true to his word. His response was to threaten me, discard me like a used penny, attempt to use me as a scapegoat to cover his fraudulent actions and misdirect attention away from his newly acquired tropical paradise. Well, he now has all the money he needs, he has sole access to all funds collected, and there is nothing whatsoever standing in the way or preventing him from completing the 'mission'. All he needs do now is deliver a legally sound social contract, a lawful means of preventing people from being compelled to fund war, as he promised to all those who supported him and funded the World Citizen initiative. But he won't, because he can't, and, I believe, because it was never his intention to do so. He may produce some document and attempt to sell it to people to bolster his bank account further, no doubt he is working on one even now, because people are going to want something. But it will have no lawful value in the real world and will serve to provide freedom to no-one. That is why he is not spending any funds on legal advice or the creation of a lawful contract. He is already in Dominica on his newly acquired land... and if it hasn't yet been paid for or the deal not yet been finalized, you can bet it's well on the way. Why Dominica? Because Dominica has no extradition treaties. When one is committing fraud, such locations become attractive.
On a personal note. I believed in Ken O'Keefe. I believed him to be a man of integrity and a genuine friend. Now however, I believe I was simply a useful tool for him to use in his fund raising and retirement ventures. And I do not blame his new girlfriend Sophia for his actions, I believe him to have had it planned this way from the very start. Having spent so much time in his company, I should have seen it from the beginning and paid attention to the many red flags. Perhaps I did, but just didn't want to admit to myself that it was true. But unfortunately, it is true. On the ground, in the real world, Ken is a very, very different individual to the caring, thoughtful and compassionate man that is portrayed to the people on youtube. In this past year he has demonstrated himself to me to be little more than an arrogant, conceited, self-serving fraud. A liar and a deceiver who is able to switch moods instantaneously when new people enter the conversation. From my experience in witnessing his dealings with other people, including his own family, he has a purely financial motivation in all his actions and little or no regard for anyone other than himself. To be quite honest, I have lost any and all respect I may have once had for him and have very truthfully never felt more betrayed by anyone.
Ken O'Keefe is a very clever and extremely charismatic man. He is a great talker and he knows how to tell people exactly what they want to hear, so who knows, maybe he will get away with it - yet again. But from my own personal experience, Ken O'Keefe is a textbook sociopath - or possibly even worse. For all his talk of being such a threat to the ruling psychopaths and putting his life on the line for humanity, he is not, he is more of an asset. In his testosterone charged public appearances he simply tells people what they want to hear and takes their anger for them like another controlled release valve. The only risk to life that Ken actually faces is possibly from one of the many people he has taken money from via fraudulent means, hollow words and empty promises.
We live and we learn, and what does't kill us makes us stronger - or so they say.
However the cards may now fall, I would like it a matter of public record that from this day forth I no longer trust or support Ken O'Keefe in any way, in any shape, or in any form, and I rescind any and all previous support I have ever shown for him. He is a pathological parasite who preys upon the hopes and desperation of others. I want nothing whatsoever to do with him. And though, like many others, I will continue forward on my mission to help make this world a better place, it will be a very long time before I am able to bring myself to trust another human being. ...but then who knows? Perhaps that was all part of the plan too.

~ Max Igan
August 19th, 2016

____________________________________________________________________________

The website below has been built by the original World Citizens Solutions Team in order to express their concerns and opinions and present their version of things to the WCS contributors.





Footnote:
August 26th, 2016
My Final word on this expose and the accusations I am receiving from some people due to the stance I have taken
The bottom line is that Ken has not been truthful or honorable in his actions. And over the years he has quietly aligned himself with all the most prominent names he could.. Vetrans Today, all the big alt media people, significant authors, even PressTV and RT.. and with WC, he was setting up a pyramid scheme that would have potentially funnelled millions into his own account, and by the time the fraud was discovered he would be safe in Dominica and everyone who had ever associated with him, or supported him, would have been painted with the same brush - guilt by association.
I have always liked Ken. He was my friend and I have vehemently defended him to others, but this scam had the potential to bring down and discredit the entire independent media and potentially make Ken millions in the process. At that point the Lame Stream Media would have a field day with it, and that would completely end the resistance. So you can think and say whatever you like about me, and Ken can weave and twist the saga any way he sees fit. But that is what I saw and so I called it. If Im wrong, then no doubt Ken will produce his lawful document for you any day now, because he has all the funds he needs to do it - and I will happily eat humble pie..
Ken has now said he will address these issues. So let's all see what happens.



Creating our own New World - Leaving Evil Behind



The Truth about Ken O’Keefe and his Luciferian Girlfriend “Sophia”


This blog was originally written and posted on July 14, 2017.  Sadly, joogle deleted my entire blogspot blog in February of 2018 and so I have created a brand new blog.  However, this article is too important not to re-post and several people have asked me for it.  So here goes.  Everyone has a right to know The Truth about Ken O’Keefe.  He is a fraud, a thief, a vampire, and a demon-possessed abuser.  He needs to be exposed.



Update as of 7-16-17: In the last 48 hours, several people have contacted me to share with me their personal stories of interactions with Ken O’Keefe. Several have had a very similar experience to the one I have had, especially with Ken being a loud-mouthed abuser and screwing people willfully out of money.

Throughout this blog, I have tried to give Ken the benefit of the doubt, imagining that perhaps he was acting like a vampire because he, himself, had been vampired. I will not make excuses for him anymore. I am certain at this time that his legacy of outstanding selfishness and self-absorption, combined with a trail of broken financial agreements, is long-standing and has affected many good-intentioned people that tried to support him. He needs to be called out. People need to know this man is not what he seems.

This following image is a screenshot from

Max Igan’s website.


And this is a screenshot from a website that the World Citizen webmaster created after Ken’s entire team walked out on him.


This information was posted many months ago and I owe Max and many others an apology. They tried to warn me as early as April 2016 that Ken was not what he appears to be. I did not want to listen. I wanted to maintain my illusion that Ken is a hero – someone who will help bring goodness back into our world.

I was wrong.

The fact Ken that has left a trail of destruction in his wake, along with many good people who have been vampired and screwed over by him, should give us pause. He expresses little to no regard for the mother of his children and rarely ever mentions his children or pays them any mind. Combine these truths with the fact that he has never articulated to any clear degree what exactly the World Citizen project is and that nobody I have ever spoken to understands it, and you begin to clearly see that something is amiss. When someone puts forth an idea that is completely ungrounded, totally vague and without any real substance, it is likely that people are being conned.

It is time we asked ourselves why he has produced absolutely NOTHING from the $114,000 he raised for the World Citizen project, short of a legal opinion that allegedly cost him $2500 or $4000, depending on who you ask. This legal opinion is interesting but it does not provide the good people of the world with any means whatsoever to break free from the parasitical forces that have sought to control us. So what, exactly is he doing?

Nobody seems to know.

I am certain at this point that the man is a fake. He speaks a good game and has the Luciferian gift of gab. But it’s all smoke and no substance. None of his ideas have any ground. He produces nothing other than videos where he can shoot off his mouth, rile people up, incite a military coup, and of course, listen to his own voice. This is what he enjoys most, next to spending time with his Luciferian girlfriend and producing more demonic entities that will inhabit our realm as a result of their sordid union.


BE VIGILANT MY FRIENDS. THIS MAN IS DEFINITELY NOT WHAT HE SEEMS.



Dear friends – I am writing this blog to alert my people to what I think is very important information about Ken O’Keefe and his girlfriend, Sophia.

Throughout this blog entry, I will endeavor to share facts that I believe confirm that Sophia is a Luciferian honey trap sent to destroy Ken and the World Citizen Project. Sophia attached herself to Ken sometime around February 2016, just shortly after he had raised more than $100,000 for the World Citizen Project and was dangerously close to giving birth to his creation. Sophia’s presence in his life canceled out all opportunities for him to move forward and instead has led to a series of very dark experiences including extreme betrayal by those close to him, attempted assassination, and more.

You can get a sense of who Sophia is by watching this short video:

Ken O’Keefe exposed

Significantly, approximately 8-10 weeks before Sophia presented herself at the Anarchapulco conference where she knew Ken would be speaking and where they met for the first time, she posted the following image on her facebook page, which you can check out here.




Not coincidentally, Ken speaks often about his love for dancing. And although some people might imagine that the above image means nothing and Sophia is simply an innocent 25-year-old that “fell in love” with the nearly 50-year-old, extremely hardened, Ken O’Keefe, the information I am about to share should leave little doubt that this young woman is not innocent, that she knows exactly what she is doing, that she is well trained, and that her intentions are either to lure him to his death (perhaps by poisoning him slowly so as not to be detectable), or weaken him to such a degree that he cannot move forward.

Here is another one of the fine images she posted on her facebook page. Note her comment below the image which reveals her vampire tendencies and her penchant for sadism/masochism. The word “dugong” is also significant because, as I will explain in more detail later, it indicates her fondness for luring sailors to their death.



From what I can discern, Sophia lures men in through the “art” of Luciferian seduction. She has sought to distract Ken with outstanding amounts of “passion” and drama while simultaneously isolating him from family and friends. This includes trying to keep him from seeing his own children and trying to prevent him from accessing the healing he desperately needs. Her approach to siphoning off his life force bears the mark of a classic psychopath and the techniques she is using to weaken and destroy him are textbook Luciferian techniques.

It also appears that Sophia has a penchant for targeting men involved in the truth movement and that she has contributed to the breakdown of families and derailed at least two other men before Ken.



So just to be clear, I want to share that I have already talked privately with Ken about much of the information I am about to share on this blog. Ken has steadfastly refused to act on the many blatant warnings that Sophia has openly provided and, rather than try to protect himself from her wickedness, he has sought instead to protect her. He has requested several times that I not speak about Sophia publicly and he has even tried to extort written agreements from me to this end, refusing to give me a small amount of money that was promised because I would not acquiesce to his demands.

Sadly, the meager amount of money that Ken repeatedly said he would give me in exchange for weeks of one-on-one support, numerous healing sessions, supplemental remedies, copious amounts of organic food, transportation, live-in maid service [not literally, but you get the picture], the organization of his speaking engagement at Freedompalooza, etc., was never delivered. This is because he is an unbelievably stingy tightwad (either by nature or through wounding), and also because I refused to agree in writing not to share information about Sophia. In any event, his integrity with me is at issue as I have clearly seen that he does not always keep his agreements and is not a man of his word.

Having said all that, let me also state that when I initially wrote this blog, I did not believe that Ken had stolen any money from the World Citizen crowdfunding campaign. As I mentioned, Ken is very rigid and controlled with money which made it difficult for me to imagine that he could recklessly spend money that others had given. However, I have come across several stories and web pages indicating that he has organized several fundraisers before, raising several hundred thousand dollars over the course of a few years, and nothing was as ever brought forth with the money. This includes a $300,000 fundraiser for “Food for Palestine,” none of which ever got to the Palestinian people.

Additionally, it has become clear that Ken has repeatedly broken financial agreements with people who have worked for him, including those who were brought on board to help with the World Citizen Project. Ken withheld money owed time and again and when he did make payment, it was often less than what was agreed upon. Meanwhile, as Ken was nickel and dime-ing everyone who bent over backwards to help him, he was sitting on some major financial assets. Something is definitely wrong here.





I allowed Ken into my personal life quite recently (in early June) after receiving what I thought was a heartfelt request for support. Since it is my nature to want to help people, especially those who are part of the truth movement and doing good work, I was happy to extend myself to Ken in whatever way I could and delighted to introduce him to the Freedompalooza community and have him be there to share his information and ideas. However, I depleted myself physically, emotionally and financially in my efforts to help him, and was badly disappointed when he treated me poorly, broke our agreements, and expressed little to no gratitude for the things I shared. His feigned gratitude came only in the form of empty words, but certainly not deeds.

In truth, I have experienced him as incredibly withholding of kindness and generosity while simultaneously being capable of taking and taking and taking and giving nothing in return. He appears to either be suffering from narcissistic personality disorder or is a full-on sociopath. He has a sense of entitlement as large as Mount Everest and his expectation that the world owes him something because of who he is indicates a grandiose ego that really needs to be reigned in. His behavior in relation to me was so bad that I am inclined to call him a vampire — although in his defense, he is probably completely depleted himself having spent 15 months in the company of his vampire girlfriend. While he was with me, he dominated every “conversation” we had, talking non-stop for hours about himself, his needs, his plans, his beliefs, etc. If I tried to interject with a comment that indicated even a small amount of disagreement, I was promptly bullied with his booming voice, which he used repeatedly to take back control of the “conversation.” The only feelings I ever saw him express were anger and/or emotional shut down. Beyond that, he acted like stone, rarely expressing concern for the well-being of anyone other than himself and/or his precious Sophia. Sadly, I never even heard him express concern for his own children.

As regards his girlfriend, I feel compelled to release this information quickly because there are kind and generous people in the truth community that have invited Ken into their homes along with Sophia. These people need to be warned that Ken is not what he seems, is a major energy sucker, and that both he and his girlfriend may actually be quite dangerous.

So let’s take a closer look at Ken’s girlfriend, starting with her interesting choice of the name “Sophia” which I believe she uses for a very specific reason — i.e., to give us a clue as to who she really is and who she serves.

A small amount of research into the topic of the cabalistic/biblical/gnostic goddess named “Sophia” reveals that she is a fallen goddess strongly connected to Lucifer/Satan (i.e., the Creator’s adversary). She is an integral part of the Luciferian rebellion against The Creator and John Nash (who is a Luciferian himself and longs for the day when Lucifer will reign supreme on Earth), has even made the claim that Sophia IS Lucifer.

From John Lash’s website:



And from https://www.cbeinternational.org/resources/article/priscilla-papers/who-sophia:



Below is more pertinent information about Sophia from the GnosticWarrior website.






Now, going a little deeper, let’s take a closer look at Sophia’s facebook page where she displays her “art” and where we learn that her page and music are called “Dugong” and her record label is with “Occultists.”



The word “occultist” does not need any decoding. It is clear from all the symbolism in her “art” that she is heavily into the dark occult, as this person so eloquently pointed out.




On Sophia’s facebook page we find lovely and inviting song titles such as Dugong – To Burn Alive, Funeral Song, Beast She Roams, The Evil Magician, Dead Man Rising, Weak and Powerless, Vanishing, and much more. With each of these titles, she is casting a spell.


Next we find Sophia presenting herself with the demon-god Baphomet:




And here she is turning the cross upside down, grounding Baphoment (the devil) into the Earth:




Below are images of Sophia in various stylish satanic poses:












Sophia’s obsession with blood, knives, and cutting is also apparent in the lyrics to her music.


*Something wicked this way comes
How could I fail
How could I miss to see the signs
Again I was blind
How can a lesson be learned
In this intoxicating, tantalizing game
Something wicked this way comes
I thought it was true what you gave
No just-Javelin thunder-
weapons you launch from depths
of your brooding cave flesh hunter
I thought it was love that you gave
No just predatory hungry rage
Oh no- I hate to say
your not the first To lure me
in this intoxicating tantalizing game
and as I awake and regain
the hall of mirrors they break
suddenly alone with
two hungry snakes
latched on on my wrists
Where you cannot resist
To salvage your food
The last drop of my blood
Your favorite drug
Vampire Flesh hunter
Your favorite drug
To salvage your food
The sweet taste of my blood
Your favorite drug
Something wicked this way comes
Flesh hunter, you have been discovered
You have been discovered
And you have not uncovered
That I too carry
Daggers, blades, grenade launchers
Flesh hunter you’ve been discovered

you have lost your prey
To Daggers, blades, grenade launchers


This particular “song” made me wonder if she might have successfully turned Ken into a vampire and if this might explain his “attachment” to her and the outstanding capacity he has to drain the energy of other people.

Going deeper still, let’s take a look at Sophia’s use of the word “dugong” to represent her music and facebook page.

For those who may not know, dugongs are actually sea animals that look similar to manatees.




They are typically gentle, peaceful and kind, however, legends say they were often mistaken for “sirens of the sea” by female-starved sailors on their ships for too long.





“Sirens of the sea” were believed to be irresistible to most men because of their bewitching songs.




Legends say that these sirens of the sea were actually female demons that lured sailors to their death by shipwrecking them near their island where they soon starved to death.



Other legends say the sirens lulled the sailors to sleep on their ships and then climbed on board and murdered them.



Now, those who know anything about Ken know that he is an ex-marine — i.e., a sailor. Ken speaks fondly and often of Sophia’s voice and the magic of her songs, indicating that he has indeed been bewitched by her call. Moreover, in the short time that they were together, Ken nearly starved himself to death, losing at least 30-40 pounds. Do we suppose this is all just coincidence?

Not surprisingly, Sophia herself is familiar with the mythology of sirens as she mentions this directly on her “Dugong” page.




Incidentally, Ken is an aspiring drummer.

Now let’s take a look at Sophia’s personal facebook page, where she goes by the name of “Sophia Temüjin Büchi.” Below is the cover photo on her facebook page.




This photo bears some interesting symbolism, especially once we have uncovered the fact that the middle name Sophia is using, Temüjin, is actually the birth name of the Mongolian savage, Ghengis Khan. Since “Sophia” actually looks to be of Mongolian heritage herself, perhaps through choosing to use this name as the centerpiece of her public identity, she is revealing the extremely dark nature of her ancestral bloodline.

Interestingly, organized Jewry has made a concerted effort to cover up the Truth about the psychopathic mass murderer, Ghengis Kahn. The Jews have not only busied themselves attempting to revise history, but have also put energy into honoring this beast in 8-month-long exhibits, probably because he did more to advance their cause of white genocide than any who have come before or since. His methods of torture, rape, and destruction were very similar to those used by the Jewish Bolsheviks that successfully starved, tortured, raped, slaughtered, stole land from and genocided some 66+ million predominantly white Christians in Russia during the Bolshevik Revolution.

To give my readers an idea of just how grotesque and evil Ghengis Kahn was, here’s an excerpt from http://www.douglasadams.com/dna/980707-07-s.html



To be clear, after researching the facts about this creature called Ghengis Kahn, I am absolutely certain he was a Jew. The evidence upon which I make this assertion is as follows: (1) the Jews would not be honoring him the way they do unless he was a Jew; (2) only Jews seem to be capable of the type of grotesque and brutal acts carried out by Ghengis Kahn; (3) like all good Jews, Ghengis Kahn wanted to take over the whole Earth; and (4) the Jews try to cover up the facts about their history in Mongolia with professional double-speak such as that which can be found in this article.



So we are left with the curious questions as to why our dear friend Sophia would want to associate herself with the demonic beast named Ghengis Kahn or why she feels compelled to make music for witches, werewolves, and vampires. I’ll leave it to my readers to figure these things out.




And one last thing…

When I tried to uncover whether there was any deeper meaning to the last name Sophia is using — i.e., “Büchi” — I found this company whose trademark is labeled “Infinite-Control.”



In a typical Luciferian reversal, they put the words “infinite control” next to a picture of a mild mannered, helpless looking man, so as to make it seem that the company is completely innocent and non-threatening. However, a closer look into what they are doing reveals that the company serves the Jewish controlled pharmaceutical and chemical industries, as well as the Jewish controlled poison food industry and Jewish controlled academia.

I’m sure this is all just a “coincidence” and Sophia has no idea how much evil she has immersed herself in. Surely Sophia is innocent!

NOT

Here’s a lovely image of Sophia




And here’s an image of the entity/ies that control(s) her





We Write What We Like

BECAUSE WE HAD COMMITTED OURSELVES TO WORK FOR FREEDOM, WE ALREADY FEEL BETTER. WE ARE NO LONGER SLAVES, WE WERE NOW FREEDOM FIGHTERS FIGHTING FOR OUR PEOPLE – Theophilus Mzokuma

Ken O’Keefe is back and talking BULLSHIT

Posted: 06/29/2017 by editormary in Activists and Activism, Grassroots Activism, Ken O'Keefe, Middle East, Palestine
0

Ken O’Keefe is back with a band new video of himself ranting (give the sheeple what they want?) and doing his usual Tourettes-inspired performance. He tells us he reckons he might be arrested, and if he is going to get arrested (and whatever for, pray tell?) he will go on a hunger strike. YAWN. Well, it might be interesting if you actually were emotionally stimulated by that psychotic HERO/VICTIM schtick he’s into about himself. Because, as you know by now, 99% of the things he writes about or rants about have himself in the middle of them. What’s a narcissist to do if they can’t stop talking about the Most Fascinating of Subjects?
At any rate, the new video, to spare you having to see all 17 minutes of it yourself, as a public service, we provide a really quick rundown of the salient points.
First, the title, and what a title!

Ken O’Keefe on the “Jewish Supremacist Talmudic Satanic Pedo Bankser Cult”

Yes.
He wrote that.
“Bankser”.
And also the rest of it. Hitler couldn’t have written a better title, could he?
Ken dropped the stuff about Zionism being the problem. For all the years and years Palestinians have been pounding the reality that they oppose those who oppress them, and those who oppress them are Zionists, they have no problem with Jews and have nothing to do with the racist rants going on. No. That is old school, that is too “politically correct” and the Palestinians’ will doesn’t matter any more. For Ken, the problem isn’t Zionism, it’s Jews, no nuance.
Anyway, here are some choice bits: Hitler Ken talks about the MAJOR problems of everyone  (else) in the whole damned activist world making videos about current events while he has been laying low, but busy, so busy. Oh, Laying Low is what got him into all the trouble with his Fans in the first place. He put on a big show to get a lot of money ASAP for something no one quite understood and which we wrote about here and here and here and here, warning people it was a scam, but people got scammed. His entire team challenged him and like all his teams in the history of Kendom, LEFT HIM and couldn’t stand to see his ugly face ever again. And like all these events, they are “idiots and agents” (left out clowns this time). He goes on for a while about how all those other people are horrible and [shock, horror] how they want him to prove that he is innocent after all the accusations. Somehow, Ken doesn’t think he has to prove his innocence. People just have to believe him. Oh, he DOES have a mickey mouse “statement” (unsigned and hilarious as all hell) on his site. Claims that is enough to keep the plebes satisfied, so they better STFU if they expect him to prove the accusations against him as false. Uhm. OKAY.
But, the brilliant thing is this: “I control the money!” he says with a wry smile.
Yeah.
That’s the problem Kenny boy.
People would like the money BACK, or that something actually is done with it THAT IS THE PROJECT THEY THOUGHT THEY WERE GETTING.
But Ken doesn’t “Do” projects that are actually going to serve the purposes for their creation, as we will point out very shortly.
Ken says that his purpose is to be a Lure for the Bait.
Uh, yes… try to figure that one out on your own. In “my” dictionary it sounds like “Controlled Opposition”, so in this, he actually does seem to finally say something that makes sense in its own roundabout way.
He’s says he’s going “back to the Jewnited States” soon. The land of Jewish Banksters. He is FORCED to use a USA passport (yeah, sure… first they force you to go to the Jewnited States, then they make sure you use a USA passport to do it, the nerve!) He’s pretty sure he’s going to get arrested, so he preventively told us he will hunger strike, because Ken’s Rights are sacrosanct. He assures us he would not commit suicide.

Then we get to the up closse and personal portion of the video. He brags about his girlfriend who has many talents including telling the World War II story – (the Greatest Story Never Told, all that Hitler lovefest stuff).  In the video we get him doing a little less of “come to yer uncle” that we had grown accustomed to, and instead have an “Against All Odds” romp video of them in the sunset, where at a certain point it looks like she is trying to see if there is something in his shorts. It’s pretty tacky, but we have gotten used to tacky from the Ken and GF team. And yes, we can deal with his being overwhelmed with lust/love for her, but when he says that when a woman like her shows interest in a man “You wouldn’t even THINK for a second before you’d be with her, or maybe you’re homosexual”, you have to fight to hold back the vomit.
And, that’s pretty much that! He said the J-word, he coupled it with other triggers including Pedo and Satanists, (oh, never mind that one of the people in the campaign promoting and pimping for his World Citizen Solution had THIS cool picture of what is commonly known as Lucifer as his icon on facebook). Ken’s speaking such “truth to power!”luke brown
At any rate, we know, yes.. we know that this WCS will end up like everything else he does… end up being all spent in the RUNNING of the thing.. the THING never ever happens!! (Trade not Aid, Samouni Project, Ferry to Gaza, Tahrir 4 Gaza… where did all that money (or all that little money in some less successful Go Fund Ken’s Ego campaigns) go? It sure didn’t go to Palestinians in any way other than them being a background for his own showing off of his major ego.
You don’t believe me? Well, let’s have a look at just ONE project, shall we? ALOHA PALESTINE.
It had big name promotors, Tony Benn, Jeremy Corbyn, Lauren Booth, Alexei Sayle (well, little big names, but we aren’t picky right now, it was a European-based project, but he did insert all kinds of inspirational Gandhi and Nelson Mandela quotes in there). He went around promoting it with Lauren Booth and made quite a flashy little video with animation of a cool looking ship.
Got a LOT of money.


This is the ferry… well, not really. This is the ANIMATION of the FERRY, because that is as far as he ever intended to have it go. Here are the returns found at the Companies House. Oh, of course, no taxes paid, it was a CIC, all the money is clean. Because you are doing something for the benefit of society and the community. Ken’s society and community are evidently his own little ring of people who make the money while the project develops…..but then, the project goes kaput and all that money… DONATED MONEY from basically normal people who have to work for a living and scrimp and save, but always try to keep anything extra aside for those who need help and money more than they do. In this case, he used THE PALESTINIANS, and gave them nothing in return.
Look at the accounts filed, available for anyone to peruse on the Companies House site.
£36,690 was spent in ADMINISTRATIVE EXPENSES out of £36,888
LET THAT SINK IN…. £36,690 spent to have £198 that could be used for the ferry!
And that was just the FIRST YEAR! in the second year, it went in the hole £2091.

£0.00 for the Palestinians. People pimping for Ken,  pushing for others to donate, then, lots of money coming  in and NOTHING spent on anything but Ken and his cronies. Let that sink in. It makes his rants just seem like some hot bullshit from a snake oil salesman.


Rate this:


8 Votes






 
Ken O'Keefe Explains His Plan in Madison Wisconsin, 4 April, 2016.

 3-25-2016 AD Serco’s Brussels Brexit Racket – Trump’s ISIS Crisis Show 
Easter Week-end


John 13:34-35 - New International Version (NIV)

34 “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”


Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide.
 

UK Column - Brian Gerrish with Karl Lentz

Intbel
  Published on 18 Dec 2013
This is the final hour extracted from the UK Column Live broadcast of 17th November 2013.

Some very important information which goes some way to explaining how the legal system works against us. and what we can do about it.

While the information given is of great value it must be stressed this is not a quick-fix "How To" video. You'll need further knowledge to be able to present and win your case in court. This may be of particular interest and indeed, usefulness, to those involved in the secret Family Court hearings.

This edit was done and uploaded without consultation with, or permission from, UK Column editors or producers. I beg their indulgence.

Much Love to Paul and Asha and all who have given and are giving them support.
Special thanks to Jane and Matthew.

 Chemtrails, Vaccines & GMOs: Toxins from Above and Below with Jason Christoff
Enter The Buzzsaw
 US & JEWISH SUPREMACISM!
 
OPTIMISM & REVOLUTION ON THE WAY!


Ken O'Keefe Berkeley Live Stream

SOCIAL JUSTICE IN THE HEART OF BERKELEY

Friday, 25 June 2010


EXPOSING israel - Kenneth O_Keefe

Added to
queue

Kenneth O'Keefe talks about the israeli terrorist that murdered innocent people aboard the MV Mavi Marmara. 2010 Also see: *EXCLUSIVE* israeli ...
by majikspell1 1 day ago 318 views
Added to
queue

Kenneth O'Keefe talks about the israeli terrorist that murdered innocent people aboard the MV Mavi Marmara. 2010 Also see: *EXCLUSIVE* israeli ...
by majikspell1 1 day ago 187 views
4:53
Added to
queue

Kenneth O'Keefe talks about the israeli terrorist that murdered innocent people aboard the MV Mavi Marmara. 2010 Also see: *EXCLUSIVE* israeli ...
by majikspell1 1 day ago 160 views

No comments:

Post a Comment