Wednesday 28 January 2015

POLYGAMIST WEST IN PRACTICE STILL PARANOID OVER BIGAMY AND POLIGYNY




MALE MALE, FEMALE FEMALE, MALE FEMALE POLYGAMIST WEST IN PRACTICE STILL PARANOID OVER MALE FEMALE POLIGYNY IN A ULTRA PERMISSIVE AND DECADENT SOCIETY
HILARIOUS! THE OTHER WIVES OR CONCUBINES AND THEIR CHILDREN ARE SIMPLY NOT HUMANS OR DO NOT DESERVE TO LIVE AND BE HAPPY!!!


'My perfect husband was really a bigamist': Mother left contemplating suicide after discovering her spouse was already married (and had ANOTHER woman on the side)

  • Ann Sanderson, 56, from Devon, discovered she was married to a bigamist
  • Thought she had the perfect marriage until letter exposing him arrived
  • Husband Mike Evans, 62, was also having an affair with a third woman 
  • Evans was prosecuted and sentenced to 200 hours of community service
  • Single for 13 years following a bitter divorce, Ann Sanderson, 56, from Devon, thought she would never be loved or wanted ever again.
    So when she met a 'perfect' man named Michael Evans, 62, on an online dating site, Ms Sanderson was overjoyed.
    But when, after a whirlwind romance, the couple married in what she describes as a 'dream wedding', she soon discovered that Mr Evans wasn't quite what he seemed.

    Upsetting: Ann Sanderson, 56, discovered that her husband Mike had another wife and a mistress 
    Now Ms Sanderson has appeared on Channel 5 documentary, Got Hitched, Got Ditched, to tell the world of her experiences in the hope that it might prevent other women from falling prey to a similar con.
    Her story began in September 2011, when, encouraged by friends, she decided to try internet dating and set up an account with online match-maker, Plenty of Fish.
    Several men got in touch, among them Mr Evans, whose persistent emails and seeming kindness caught her eye.
    Fantastic: Ms Sanderson says her wedding day was 'fantastic' and wonderful in every way
    Fantastic: Ms Sanderson says her wedding day was 'fantastic' and wonderful in every way
    The pair began speaking regularly on the phone. 'It felt nice to have someone phoning and having someone to talk to about all my troubles,' remembers Ms Sanderson.
    'It did feel good. He'd tell me about his occupation, his home, his marriage and what had happened in his marriage.'
    Overjoyed: Ms Sanderson was delighted when Mike popped the question after a few months of dating
    Overjoyed: Ms Sanderson was delighted when Mike popped the question after a few months of dating
    Mr Evans was, he said, in the process of divorcing his wife of 40 years and told lurid stories about her drinking habits and vindictive behaviour.
    Completely taken in, Ms Sanderson agreed to meet him in person for the very first time and, despite feeling nervous ahead of the date, said it proved to be a revelation. 
    'It was just nice to go out and have some real company,' she says. 'We had a chat and a laugh.'
    Three months later, the couple decided to book a romantic weekend break in Torquay. 'He said, "I've got some time off and I can come down. Do you fancy a weekend in Torquay?"
    'I thought yeah, why not. He was being so nice to me so I thought yes, there is something here, I am falling for him.'
    Her joy was made complete when Mr Evans proposed and suggested taking her to buy an engagement ring the very next day.
    'I was gobsmacked at first, so I said let me think about it and I'll let you know,' remembers Ms Sanderson. 'I was just so shocked.'
    Despite her misgivings, Ms Sanderson said yes and threw herself into planning her dream wedding. 
    'It was a lovely time,' she remembers. 'I couldn't knock him that way. He did make it special for me. He made it feel as if I was part of his life. 
    'I was just shocked because I thought nobody wanted me. It was nice. It made me feel safe, secure and wanted.'
    Ms Sanderson had been living with her son Dan but at Mr Evans' prompting, she found a home in Torquay for the pair to live in. 
    'He was working away during the week and at weekends, he would come home,' says Ms Sanderson.
    'It was nice to have my own space. I could do what I wanted to do during the week.'
    Soon, the couple's big day arrived.  'I had a fantastic wedding day, from the moment I got up to when I came down and met my friends,' says Ms Sanderson.
    'They all supported me, they knew what I'd been through and it was a fantastic day.'
    But less than two weeks after the wedding, Mr Evans, a lorry driver, began acting strangely, spending some weekends away and turning his phone off for days at a time. 
    'He had these excuses like he was working in a prison, he had had to turn his phone off or his battery went flat,' she says.
    'I thought, No, you don't have your phone off all that time. But I just went along with it because I thought, maybe he is right. Rather than have an argument, let's just go along with it.'

    Charged: Mike has since been prosecuted for bigamy and was sentenced to 200 hours of community service
    Painful: Ms Sanderson says in the aftermath of the break-up, she felt so low she was almost suicidal
    Painful: Ms Sanderson says in the aftermath of the break-up, she felt so low she was almost suicidal
    The situation continued for eight months with Ms Sanderson still unwilling to confront her husband about his elusive behaviour.
    Then, one day, a letter arrived. It turned out to be from Mr Evans' son who claimed he was already married and living a double life.
    When shown the letter, Mr Evans denied everything and, for a while, Ms Sanderson believed him.
    But a few weeks later, an email appeared in her inbox with the subject line: 'Bigamist'. It turned out to be from a woman who claimed to be dating Mr Evans and repeated what the letter had said. 
    'I phoned Mike and a lady answered,' remembers Ms Sanderson. 'I asked if Mike was there and she said yes.
    'Then I asked her who she was and she said, "I'm his wife". I asked her how she could be his wife and said, I'm his wife too.'
    Heartbroken and furious, Ms Sanderson demanded to speak to Mr Evans, who finally admitted the truth about his double life.
    Callously, he told her that not only did he not want to be with his wife, he didn't want to be with her either and would rather be with his mistress instead.
    Moving on: Ms Sanderson says she still cannot understand why Mr Evans insisted on marrying her
    Moving on: Ms Sanderson says she still cannot understand why Mr Evans insisted on marrying her
    Nothing: She says she was devastated to discover that her life with Mr Evans meant 'nothing' to him
    Nothing: She says she was devastated to discover that her life with Mr Evans meant 'nothing' to him
    A tearful Ms Sanderson told him that she never wanted to hear from him again before slamming down the phone.
    But worse was to come. Mr Evans immediately stopped paying the rent on their home, leaving Ms Sanderson to be confronted by their angry landlord and given just 20 hours to pack up and leave. 
    'It was devastating,' she says. 'It just broke my heart. In two weeks, I lost my husband, I lost my home, I lost everything. It was just heartbreaking.
    'I lost my identity because one moment I thought I was Mrs, and the next minute, I didn't know what I was.'
    Ms Sanderson, who remains angry about what happened to her, got so depressed that she even contemplated suicide.
    'At the time, I didn't want to live. I just wanted to smash my car up because I felt so low.'
    Some closure came when, 12 months after the revelations emerged, Mr Evans went on trial for bigamy and was handed 200 hours community service.
    But she remains baffled by his behaviour. 'He could have just carried on seeing me. But he wanted to get married. He wanted to get married. Not me.'
    And the consequences of his double life have been devastating. 'I thought I had a marriage and I didn't have a marriage,' she says.
    'I thought I had a home, I thought I had a husband but it meant nothing. Everything we went through meant nothing,'
  • Ann Sanderson appears on Got Hitched, Got Ditched, tonight at 10pm on Channel 5 

 Marion Sigaut sur le rapport Kinsey à l'origine de la révolution sexuelle
wilfrid delnord

No comments:

Post a Comment