Saturday 4 October 2014

APOCALYPSE 20 - MUSLIMS’ STRANGE GODS AND RELIGIONS



APOCALYPSE 20

MUSLIMS’ STRANGE GODS AND RELIGIONS

 

RAMADAAN 4 OCTOBER 2014

 
 MUSLIM SATANISTS!!!

Salim Laibi - La Mecque infiltrée par les satanistes  

Published on 11 Aug 2014


Libiamo - Brindisi from Traviata - Joan Sutherland and Pavarotti

 

Sunday, 29 June 2014

RAMADAAN 2014 - ARABS, MUSLIMS IN DEEP SHIT! ARABES, MUSULMANS DANS LA MERDE JUSQU'AU COU!

http://muhammad-ali-ben-marcus.blogspot.co.uk/2014_06_01_archive.html


 

Wednesday, 16 October 2013

Eid Mubarak from Sandala - Sheikh Hamza Yusuf Mark Hanson

http://muhammad-ali-ben-marcus.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/eid-mubarak-from-sandala-sheikh-hamza.html

 

RAMADAAN MUBARAK TO ALL OF YOU HYPOCRITES AND SATAN WORSHIPPERS!

I feel great being a Muslim at the individual level, but I am extremely ashamed and disappointed of being one at the global level.  I have known both Hell and Paradise on earth.  All my adult life I have witnessed so-called Muslims worshipping strange Gods and practicing strange religions they call Islam.  Of course, they would hate me for saying that!  Why?  Because it is the truth!  This morning a Muslimah (Muslim lady) visited me and again I had to be exposed to that fabricated religion she too calls Islam where she too is convinced and staunchly believes that there would be a Final Day of Divine Judgement and a Heavenly Paradise and Hell.  Whatever she is and has been doing here on earth is geared towards inheriting Paradise who nobody knows what it is in reality.  Muslims cannot even think with their brain and show little compassion for not only Muslims but for the rest of human and animal kind, and little consideration for Nature in general.  Muslims are a conquered Nation, and they live in slavery owning practically nothing on this planet except the powerful who are agents of the conquerors.  Islam is as well as dead when I never found a single Muslim country (with a Muslim majority) in the entire world whose government implements the Islamic Shari’a or Law.  They are all subservient to the UN, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund and to their respective conquerors’ motherlands and worldviews politically, scientifically, culturally, socially, technologically, and often even religiously and spiritually because it is their Satanic Masters who tell them how to live and when to die. 

Anyway, I am not writing this for anybody to read as I always put readers off, but I do not give a damn about it!  I write for myself and I feel great and I am one of the happiest human being on earth not for the good I received, but for the good I gave freely even though everything is upside down in this Satanic world where God is present only at the individual level.  Human Babies are my Paradise.  

Muslims never get together except when they have joined Sects which is strictly forbidden in Islam.  But, the hypocrites practice almost everything that is forbidden (at the head of which is usury – Riba) and forbids many things that have never been forbidden by Islam, like music, singing and dancing, in short enjoying the good of this world.  Yet, they pray five times a day asking God to grant them the good of this world as well as that of the Hereafter.

La Traviata, Maria Callas,Giuseppe di Stefano, Libiamo.

My promise when I was a teenager was never to set my foot in Occupied Arabia until the day it is freed from its American, British, French and Israeli Satanic occupiers and their Saudi puppets, and this promise still stands today!  Yet, I have performed Hajj so many times in my life (a unique experience) without ever spending a single penny, and worshipped God, the One and Only in many religions, including Hinduism, for most of my life without ever expecting or asking for Paradise, but I do ask for protection from Satan the Accursed every second of my life including in my dreams whenever needed or possible.  Most of humankind is under the spell of Satan and the Jewish Qabbalah. 

 MUSLIMS CANNOT VOTE IN ELECTIONS OF THE MODERN SECULAR STATE

Avertissement sévère aux Musulmans pacifistes et intégrationnistes !
  On ne vote pas pour un gouvernement anti-islamique (islamicide) quel qu’il soit, en pays musulman ou non, en abandonnant Al-Jihaad sans qu’on ne soit humilié ! 

To write or not to write that is the question!

BAFS
Saturday 4th of October 2014


  • 12 people like this.
  • Zeshan Raza The Shahaadah is useless anytime if the job is not accomplished to the best of our ability! My Last Words will be, insha'Allah: OH ALLAH! I did the best I could, JIHAAD in the Way of Allah in all sincerity, with dedication, perseverance and patience despite all my imperfections. But, I do not even have to utter these words: ALLAH ALREADY KNOWS IT!
  • Jodi Damron Nah but this your opinion. . So ma shaa Allah. Xoxo
  • Zeshan Raza I do rarely give my opinion about these matters. Either it is inspired (Muslims call it revealed) Islamic truth or it is simply made up! It is obvious and sad you did not understand that the Shahaadah is useless if the work has not been accomplished. It is not my opinion!
  • Jodi Damron Im rolling my eyes.. tell me why I have been suffering from a fever that i have no understanding or knowledge? People need to get off me. Im allowed to have my opinion.
  • Jodi Damron Let me just say this.. if the shahada was useless.. astfiragullah why as Muslim's do we say it while making salat. Its ur testament of faith.. if you say something afterwards who cares.. im not going to argue my opinion. . because its mine.. Allah knows best. Alhamdulillah
    6 hrs · Like · 1
  • Zeshan Raza "The Shahaadah is useless anytime if the job is not accomplished to the best of our ability! " It is the same with IMAAN! Prove me wrong but do not say it is my opinion! If I tell you MY OPINION you will be shocked! For example, THERE IS NO GOD AS WE BELIEVE IT! As for a heavenly Paradise and Hell, MY OPINION is there are none and they are right here on Earth! ANOTHER OPINION: it does not make sense that there can ever be a Final Divine Judgement! And I apologise if I have shocked you. "People need to get off me. Im allowed to have my opinion." Me too!
  • Abdi Wamo Selamu aleykum ..in the name of allah most gracious and most mercifull..all brothers and sisters..i would like to say for this issue..The shahada is usefull all the time starting from when you enter the islam ..until we ll die ..I would like to give you more reference for the sunnah\ Hadith..let us take more example...when the our prophet muhammed s.a.w was entred his uncle's before his died.in the last munites ...then our phrophet could tried to say with him SHAHADAH..then he refused our prophet.s,a.w.. for based on this event we understood that every muslim before his\her died may take shahadah.......I mentioned you one hadith that explained what I said before...look at the below picture....(.i would try to translate the meaning of the hadith is : He who last his words say there is no god except ALLAH he enter the paradise /JANNAH).....
    1 hr · Like · 2
  • Jodi Damron Walaikum assalaam
    27 mins · Like · 1
  • Jodi Damron Maybe dear sibling in faith that ur wording is rather forceful seeming
    24 mins · Like · 1
  • 23 mins · Like · 1
  • Abdi Wamo Allah will help us the righ way of islam...if we are united together and support each other, creating among us trustingt, loving each other for sake of allah then we ll success our life in this dunya and ahirah
    18 mins · Like · 1
  • Zeshan Raza Abdi Wamo: "He who last his words say there is no god except ALLAH he enter the paradise /JANNAH)" - a stupid fanatical tradition that has absolutely nothing to do with Islam. Islam is Revelation and not Arab and Muslim Traditions! I've met mostly ignorant and stupid preachers in my life - of all religions! You are not an exception!
    Just now · Like

     THE "TALIBAN" EUROPE AND THE USA CREATED!

    Posted by Hindu fanatics!

    http://www.hinduhumanrights.info/pakistans-polytheistic-kalash-tribe-threatened-with-death-by-taliban/
     

    Pakistan’s polytheistic Kalash tribe threatened with death by Taliban

     
    Pakistan’s polytheistic Kalash tribe threatened with death by Taliban
    Share



    The Pakistani Taliban have announced an “armed struggle” against an indigenous tribe and Ismaili Muslims in the picturesque northern Chitral valley, calling on Sunnis to support their cause in a video. The valley was once dominated by moderate Ismailis and is also home to the Kalash, a polytheistic people who claim descent from Alexander the Great and who have maintained separate cultural traditions in the predominantly Muslim country.
    But migration in recent decades has meant Sunni Muslims are now the majority in the area, while the Kalash way of life has come under threat from the Taliban, which has also carried out a number of attacks against security forces in the area.

    The Taliban’s 50-minute video, released on 2 February on their media wing’s website, opens with a scenic view of the mountainous valley, which is popular among domestic tourists and stages an annual polo festival.

    The narrator warns the Kalash, who are thought to number only 3,500, to convert to Islam or face death.

    “By the grace of Allah, an increasing number of people from the Kalash tribe are embracing Islam and we want to make it clear to the Kalash tribe that they will be eliminated along with their protectors, the western agents, if they do not embrace Islam,” he says.The video also accuses international NGOs of creating an Israel-like state in Chitral by attempting to protect the Kalash culture and take people away from Islam, and vows to foil their plans.

    A charitable organisation headed by the Aga Khan, the Ismailis’ spiritual leader and a globally renowned philanthropist, is singled out for condemnation.

    “The Aga Khan Foundation is running 16 schools and 16 colleges and hostels where young men and women are given free education and brainwashed to keep them away from Islam,” the narrator says.

    He adds that the foundation’s schools and hospitals, which are free for members of the public, are espionage tools in the hands of foreign powers.The Kalash are also warned to stop producing wine, which they make from apples, mulberries and grapes.

    “Western NGOs are promoting Kalash wine and we warn all those individuals and hotels selling it, they should stop production and selling of wine otherwise they will be sent to hell by the will of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment