ISRAEL, SAYANIM, STRAFOR, NEW AGE, ALEX JONES, CIA ZIONIST SHILL.
MRN REPORT: ALEX JONES, TRUTH SEEKER OR STRATFOR DOUBLE AGENT?
ACHTUNG! HANDLE WITH CARE!
I do not share the "Christian" perspective.
Published on 14 Dec 2012
BY THERE FRUITS YE SHALL KNOW THEM. AFTER YEARS OF SPECULATIONS ON ALEX JONES AD HIS TIES TO THE CIA AND STRATFOR AS A ZIONIST SHILL. NOW RECENT EVENTS ARE SHOWING STRONG TIES TO STRATFOR MORE THAN EVER BEFORE THANKS TO GUYS LIKE PETE SENTILLI TO BREAK THIS STORY AND THOSE WITH BIBLICAL DESCERNMENT THE TRUTH IS BEING MADE KNOWN
STRATFOR = STRATEGIC FORCASTING
DEAR MUHAMMAD AL-MASSARI
As salaamu ‘alaykum wa rahmatullahi ta’ala wa barakatuhu!
I am very surprised and disappointed to see that you are peddling such shit!
The “STRATFOR REPORT - Understanding Sleeper Cells” is written by a Himalayan piece of shit called Scott Stewart and is full of propaganda, dangerous lies aimed at discrediting and vilifying Muslims and Islam and at the very foundation of Western Campaigns to exterminate Muslims worldwide and destroy Islam. Apart from the countless lies in the text, the main piece of evidence is the total absence of any mention of Jews and Israel who have the only sleeper cells on the entire planet called SAYANIM and this has been very well documented by a great Jew himself. See: Le Printemps des Sayanim. His name is Jacob Cohen and he is French. And, I have myself documented this to be true!Had you not sent me that “report”, I would never have read it because it stinks heaven high!RegardsBasher AhmadTHE ONLY SLEEPER CELLS (THOUSANDS OF THEM!) ARE THE SAYANIM, JEWS AND ISRAEL!DELIBERATE DISINFORMATION BY STRAFOR!
"STRATFOR REPORT - Understanding Sleeper Cells"
This shit stinks so much that I chose not to post it here, but I'll give you a taste of it! I apologise in advance! (BAFS)
Understanding Sleeper CellsTHURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2014 - 03:00
- "the Islamic State
- lot of concern among people who fear the group
- will attempt an attack in the United States or Europe.
- the fear of militants returning from Syria to stage attacks in the United States or Europe
- is a valid concern.
- the Islamic State poses only a limited threat to U.S. and European citizens.
- the Islamic State has replaced al Qaeda
- the world's most feared terrorist group
- the Islamic State
- has conducted terrorism in its region of operations
- ability to project sophisticated terrorist capability transnationally.
- jihadist groups such as the Islamic State
- cells inside the United States or Europe
- the jihadist threat the United States is fighting
Defining a 'Sleeper'
- In the terminology of espionage, a “sleeper” is an operative who infiltrates the society, or even the government, of a targeted country and is there to remain dormant until activated by a prearranged signal or a certain chain of events.
- blend into society.
- a sleeper is not to undertake operational activity but must remain dormant until activated.
Covert Jihadist Operatives
- not aware of any jihadist organization -- including al Qaeda and the Islamic State -- that has ever created and run a true sleeper operation or cell.
- 9/11 attacks
- al Qaeda and other jihadist groups
- 9/11 operatives
- The men were divided into two groups, the pilots and those who could be termed the muscle hijackers.
- al Qaeda pilots took control of the cockpit, the muscle hijackers wielded the box cutters.
- attending English classes and enrolling in flight schools.
- 9/11 pilots were sent to the United States with a mission
- al Qaeda and other jihadist groups
- jihadists are non-state actors
- recruit and train personnel to carry out attacks
- set up nodes dedicated to fundraising and logistics
- Jihadist recruitment, finance and logistics cells have operated in the United States and Europe for decades now
- al Qaeda established a node in East Africa that was headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya
- fake charity called Help Africa People
- gem-trading business
- fishing business
- branch of Osama bin Laden's Taba Investment Company
- planning and ... surveilling the U.S. Embassy in Nairobi as early as 1993
- August 1997 Kenyan and U.S. authorities visited the home of cell leader Wadih El-Hage, seized his computer and other evidence and strongly suggested that he leave the country.
- 1998 attacks on the U.S. embassies in Nairobi and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Grassroots Groups and Sleepers
- Since 1979, tens of thousands of Muslim men have waged jihad in Afghanistan, Bosnia, Chechnya and, most recently, Somalia, Iraq, Yemen and Syria.
- ideologically indoctrinated and attend training camps in places like Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iraq.
- jihad in Afghanistan and Bosnia
- many of these men were recruited by Muslim "charities" associated with the Maktab al-Khidmat, or MAK -- known in English as the Afghan Services Bureau
- travel expenses paid in whole or in part by these charities.
- paramilitary skills
- radical mindsets
- Al Qaeda and other jihadist groups
- Abdel Basit, ... known as Ramzi Yousef, arrived in the United States in September 1992, he was able to use contacts at Brooklyn's Alkifah Refugee Center -- one of the U.S. branches of the MAK -- to quickly cobble together a team that helped him plan and execute the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
- The 1993 World Trade Center attackers were what we refer to as "grassroots" operatives who were organized by an operational commander, Abdel Basit, who was dispatched to the United States from Afghanistan.
- Terrorist operations conducted by grassroots jihadists have been far more common in the United States and Europe than the 9/11 model, in which all the operatives were sent into the United States from overseas.
- the largest threat to the United States continues to stem from grassroots operatives or lone wolf-type attacks.
- Though the media will continue to hype the danger of jihadist sleeper cells, in reality, they do not pose any threat to the United States or Europe."
MORE AND MORE FILTHY PROPAGANDA!
ROYAUME-UNI Les "djihadistes" ont le mal du paysLeurs illusions perdues, plusieurs dizaines de djihadistes britanniques souhaitent rentrer chez eux. Pour éviter la prison au Royaume-Uni, ils se disent prêts à suivre un programme de déradicalisation.A la une du quotidien britannique The Times vendredi 5 septembre : Mohammed el-Araj (gauche) et Abu Hujama al-Brtani (droite), décédés au combat en Syrie - DRPUBLISHED: Sep 22, 2014 11:54amUPDATED: Sep 22, 2014 11:54am
‘Islamic State is a creation of the United States’The United States has much to learn about foreign relations, says Dr Mahathir.
KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 22, 2014:The controversial terrorist organisation, Islamic State (IS) is a creation of the United States, said former Prime Minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.In his blog posting today titled “The Islamic State” he lambasted the federal republic for not learning from its past mistakes by toppling democratically elected governments through “undemocratic overthrows”.“Suddenly, out of the blue almost there appeared in the Middle East a powerful force seemingly moved by a desire to set up an Islamic state, a Caliphate no less,“Where did they come from? Just like the Taliban they were created by the United States of America,”Dr Mahathir then explained that the US had always wanted to replace Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s Shiite Government with a Sunni Government.He said with Iraq and Iran under Shiite rule, a Shiite Government in Syria would tilt the balance in the Middle East in favour of the Shiite – the most violent enemy of the US.He claimed that when attempts were made to overthrow Bashar’s government, the Americans found themselves a window of opportunity to install a Sunni government in Syria.“To ensure this would be the result of the civil war in Syria, America provided military aid and money to the Sunni rebels in Syria to ensure their overthrow of Bashar,“Many of the Sunni fighters were fanatically against the Shiite. They readily accepted United States aid and then decided to cross from Syria into Iraq to overthrow the Shiite Government there,” he said.Warning that the US would find itself an implacable enemy should IS expand its territories, Dr Mahathir said the US should ally itself with Syria to fight off the terrorist group.Bemoaning the fact that had the US not intervened earlier, the beheading of the two American journalists would never had happened.“They tried to promote regime change in Arab countries and only succeeded in destabilising these countries,”“Democracy ends with anti-American extreme Islamic governments being elected.”Adding fuel to the fire, Dr Mahathir said the American people are “hopelessly ignorant” of the world outside their country and believed whatever their government does.“Decades of United States support for Israel and anti-Islamic policies have made anti-American Islamic parties popular.”He cautioned that anti-Americanism would be even more violent should the Islamists win, if elections are held following demoralisation.“America has much to learn about foreign relations,” he added.Have something to add to this story? Let us know with a comment below.