‘Bringing democracy’ to Tripoli
‘High-class terrorists running US, UK and France’ Russia Today
As some European leaders demonstrate a celebratory mood over the violent death of Colonel Gaddafi, they are no less terrorists themselves, claims international consultant and author Adrian Salbuchi.
Salbuchi said Gaddafi’s death was undoubtedly a message for the whole world, as it is not just about Libya.
“We are seeing how Hillary Clinton, US Secretary of State expressed it very clearly: ‘We came, we saw, he died,’ and then started laughing. This is a message to the world of how this new world order model actually works,” he stated.“When they decide to change the regime, they do so with the utmost violence, and it is a whole model.
* First they target a country by calling it a rogue state;
* then they support local terrorists and call them freedom fighters;
* then they bring death and destruction upon civilians and they call it UN sanctions.
* Then they spread lies and call it the International Community’s opinion expressed by the Western media.
* Then they invade and control the country and call it liberation and finally they steal appetizing oil and call it foreign investment and reconstruction.”At the moment Western powers are hailing a democratic future for Libya. When Saddam Hussein was captured in 2003 the US also thought it was all over – but it had only just begun. And according to Salbuchi, it is going to be the same, or even worse, for Libya. He explained:
I think one of the reasons why Gaddafi’s country has been invaded and he has been killed is because he had plans to introduce the gold dinar as a golden currency that could very easily have become a major currency at least in North Africa and in the oil market,” he said. “Don’t forget Libya has the ninth-largest oil reserve in the world and the main oil reserve in all of Africa, so I think this definitely smells of oil and greed on the part of Western companies. They are just using this to justify they have supported the worst terrorists probably because in the White House and Palais de l’Élysée in France, and at 10 Downing Street, we also have very high-class terrorists and mafias running those countries and the better part of the world .
(For earlier comments by Salbuci on fabricated terror in Argentina, see here.)
Under Gaddafi, Libya enjoyed the highest life-expencancy of any African country, a free health-care system, an education system that was free right up to tertiary level, one of the lowest infant mortality rates and one of the highest GDP per capita on the Continent.