Friday 15 October 2010

JEFF RENSE FBI & CHERTOFF THUGS - THREATS AGAINST MARK GLENN & WHOLE FAMILY

The Ugly Truth Podcast Oct 14, 2010

In Uncategorized on October 14, 2010 by crescentandcross
 
i
 
1 Vote
Quantcast

jeffrense1.jpg
Alex Jones the most dangerous man in the ‘truth movement”? THINK AGAIN. For all Jones’ danger as an agent of disinformation, at least he is not ready, willing and able to send armed thugs to the home of someone he disagrees with over politically. Come listen to today’s program as we discuss Jeff Rense’s recent threats to have agents of the FBI and Department of Homeland Security visit the home of Mark Glenn, where he resides with his wife and 9 children over a personal dispute.
Post

“Truther” Jeff Rense Threatens to call FBI and Department of Homeland Security on me, my wife and 9 kids

In Uncategorized on October 13, 2010 by crescentandcross
 
i
 
24 Votes
Quantcast

Link to radio program dicussing this issue on The Ugly Truth Podcast
Jeff Rense,
since you have blocked my email address and have just hung up the phone on me in mid-sentence, unfortunately you have limited my ability of communicating with you through any means other than a public letter.
The phone conversation you and I just had 5 minutes ago wherein you indicated your plans of having the FBI and Department of Homeland Security (brainchild of Michael Chertof) pay a visit to me, my wife and 9 children over my choice to exercise my first amendment rights in opposing your running the kind of racist, defamatory, hate-filled articles demonizing Muslims proves that you are not a man at all. Furthermore, the fact that you have had David Duke attempt to mediate with me on your behalf no less than 4 times in the last month is just further proof that you are a coward who cannot fight his own battles.
As I indicated to you several weeks ago, your willingness to be utilized by Zionist interests in running articles that enflame the already-dangerous levels of anti-Islamic hysteria in this country is absolutely intolerable from someone claiming to be a ‘truther’ and your defense–that you are trying to provide ‘balance’ and that ‘freedom of speech’ is the most important thing given what we do is now revealed for the lie that it is. Your “threat” to sick the Secret Police on me for MY exercizing MY right to free speech proves you are a fraud and that ‘freedom of speech” is just a one-way street with you. Furthermore, your ‘fears’ that I am “inciting dangerous muslims” to come and do you “bodily harm” is absolutely laughable. If I wanted to do that, I would provide them with your home phone number and address, both of which I have in my possession (not that they would do anything anyway) and your statement as such proves you have bought into all the Zionist garbage about Muslims.
So here is the deal Jeff, just to show you I am a fair man–you want me to get off your back about the anti-Islamic articles you are running on your site? Fine–here’s my counter-offer–REMOVE THE OFFENSIVE, LYING, RACIST, HATE-MONGERING MATERIAL AND I WILL. You are worried about “bodily harm” being done to you by “dangerous Muslims”? THEN STOP ‘INCITING THEM BY POSTING AND HOSTING OFFENSIVE, LYING, RACIST, HATE-MONGERING MATERIAL. Remember that thing about “not bearing false witness” Jeff? Maybe you should take it to heart. After all, if I–under the auspices of ‘freedom of speech’  were to suddenly start a thread propagating the lie that you were a pedophile, embezzler, wife beater, etc, etc, etc, would you  (or one of your friends) NOT have the right to put presure on me to not run such irresponsible and defamatory material?
Absent that, you can call the FBI, DHS, ATF, IRS, CIA, DIA, FDA, HHS, HUD, the US Forestry Service, the US Postal Service and just about any other Federal agency you want on me, I don’t care. I’ll invite them in, offer them a cup of my world-famous coffee and explain to them what a coward you are and why you, your long girly hair and your ‘fears’ should be ignored.
In the meantime Jeff, have fun dealing with the latest fire you have lit under your own ass, and good luck trying to salvage your reputation once people find out that your method of dealing with those who disagree with you is to run to the very agencies you spend all your time warning people about.
This is sad on several levels Jeff, not the least of which is how unnecessary it all was. I made it clear to you on many occasions that I am a reasonable man willing to do whatever was necessary in avoiding conflict within the ranks, absent of course outright betrayal of the truth. I never gave you grief about the BS stuff you run on ufo’s, bigfoot, giant lizards and all the rest because I recognize that everyone has a certain spice they like to use in their favorite dish. Your decision however to resort to such scummy, underhanded methods in silencing your critics shows you are not an opponent of Zionist tactics, but rather one who utilizes them when convenient.
In the meantime, perhaps I’ll encourage my Muslim friends to contact the FBI and DHS over YOUR inciting violence and terrorism against THEM by running articles and sponsering guests which –by your own admission–you KNOW to be lies and liars, respectively.
 MG
PS–don’t bother trying to deny the conversation we just had either Jeff. Unbeknownst to you, I had a 3rd party listening to the entire conversation who will testify that everything I am alleging in this open letter took place.

No comments:

Post a Comment