Wednesday 18 November 2009

DR HENRY MAKOW, MONSTER JEFF RENSE AND MEGAN

DR HENRY MAKOW, MONSTER JEFF RENSE AND "MEGAN"
 




by Henry Makow Ph.D. On Turning 60
November 17, 2009

by Henry Makow Ph.D.

The girl at the McDonald's drive thru took one look at me and asked if I wanted a half-price "Senior's Coffee."

"Sure," I said. "I turned 60 last week."

If life's purpose is to leap nimbly from the Student Discount to the Senior Discount, I have succeeded.


I turned 60 on November 12. Getting old is baffling for a boomer like me, who was immature until age 50. I suffered from the arrested development social engineered in our "culture," i.e. feminism, multiple marriages and divorces. Now, I have cast myself as the voice of experience, a role I am unprepared for, unless we mean "bad experience."

My biggest mistake was trusting my elders --media , professors --"looking up" to them or anyone. Our society is as bankrupt culturally as it is fiscally. My writing is a memo to my 20-year-old self, containing the information I wish I had then.

THE CULT OF SEX AND ROMANCE

When I was young, I pitied "seniors" because they didn't have sex and romance which was the Holy Grail. Now I pity my younger self because I was deceived, deluded and ruled by these chimeras.

In the past few months, I've noticed sexual desire fall away like chains turning to dust. Oh, the years I wasted in slavish adoration of the female and hankering for her love.

I am still a practising heterosexual but the female body has lost its appeal. It's not only my age. I'm disgusted with women for abandoning their femininity. Women used to be able to love men. Now they want to be men.

Changing the subject. Jerry Seinfeld and I have something in common. We belong to an exclusive club. You'll never guess the membership requirement.

We both learned about masturbation after we lost our virginity.

We were both cerebral Jewish teenagers who sublimated our sex drive. Jerry was obsessed with the art of comedy. I was obsessed with the Vietnam War and saving the world, not quite as lucrative.

But, at least I got laid thanks to the Vietnam war. I lost my virginity in 1968 after spending three hours explaining the New Left Version of that conflict to a young woman. Afterward, I asked her why she responded to my long, intricate recital.

"I needed to make sure you were serious," she said.

Yes, I have always been serious.

Technically I didn't lose my virginity that night. Because of the Jerry Seinfeld Syndrome, I didn't know what to do.

"Most men move back and forth," my girlfriend hinted.

"Well, that's other men," I said.

She didn't want to burst my balloon. She quietly endured three months of frustration until the genius figured it out by himself.

ARROGANCE

Oscar Wilde said that, "nothing worth learning can be taught."

And most of what I was taught wasn't worth learning. I tried to drop out of school many times but was dissuaded by my father each time.

Finally, school became a place to hide from society while I tried to figure out the world.

My ambition was to write the Truth but I didn't know what it was. So I studied other writers. At university, they worship Great Men as if they were Gods.

Finally, in 1999-2000, teaching part-time, I discovered that The State was encouraging lesbianism in the guise of "feminism."

"Why?" I asked myself.

That's how I discovered the Illuminati Conspiracy and haven't looked back. I took my course to the Internet and reached tens of thousands.

For my birthday Thursday, a dear friend invited me out. "So how're you doing?" he asked.

"I'm in the wrong business" I replied. "It's depressing to record the demise of civilization. I'd rather have fun like everyone else, fiddle while Rome burns."

CONCLUSION

There's not much glory or reward in sounding an alarm. But the die was cast when I read "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" at age 10 and asked,"How could adults, who demanded children's respect, could be so stupid?"

I'm still the arrogant youth who thought the other men were doing it wrong. I was mistaken then, but not now.

I am grateful that finally I can see the truth, horrible though it is, and do what I always wanted.

ERASING GENDER IDENTITY

FEMINISM & HOMOSEXUALITY; HOW HETEROSEXUALITY WORKS


Feminism, our official gender ideology, masquerades as a movement for women's rights. In reality, feminism is a cruel hoax, telling women their natural biological instincts are "socially constructed" to oppress them.

Feminism is elite social engineering designed to destroy gender identity, making women masculine and men feminine. Increasingly heterosexuals are being conditioned to behave like homosexuals who generally don't marry and have children. Thus courtship and monogamy are being replaced by sexual promiscuity, prophesied in Aldous Huxley's Brave New World.

The Rockefellers and Rothschilds created feminism to weaken the family and poison male-female relations (divide and conquer.) Their twin objectives are depopulation and totalitarian world government. Why? These bankers create money out of nothing and think they are God.

"Cruel Hoax" shows the connection between feminism, Communism and 9-11. It examines male-female relations and shows how we can take back our heterosexuality.

POWER FOR LOVE (THE HETEROSEXUAL CONTRACT)

"The gesture of a man opening a door for a woman illustrates how men and women relate. We all know that a woman can open a door herself. But when a man does it, he is affirming her femininity, beauty and charm. When she graciously accepts, she is validating his masculine power. This trade, a woman surrendering physical power in exchange for a man's protection (i.e. love) is the essence of heterosexuality. In order to develop emotionally, men and women need this mutual validation as much as sex itself. Sex is an expression of this exclusive contract.

Under the toxic influence of feminism, women open their own doors. Neither sexual identity is validated; neither sex matures emotionally. Men feel redundant and impotent; women feel rejected and unloved."

Makow convincingly lays out this argument in over 55 articles. Once you understand what is happening, the world will never be the same. TO BE PUBLISHED IN JAPAN AND SOUTH KOREA.

"Makow blew the whistle on feminism...The cumulative impact of these essays is enormous." Jeff Rense

"Your 'Cruel Hoax' book is great. I will leave it to my infant daughter as a 'must read' in my will along with the Bible of course, and 'Satan's Government'. Books like these will soon be Fahrenheit 451 fodder." - Alan in the UK

"I am almost finished with your awesome book. Problem is some chapters are so good, I have to keep rereading them. Cruel Hoax is undoubtedly one of the best books ever written." Jim in Minneapolis

"Spellbinding... I cant stop being affected by this book." John in Woodbridge, Ont.

Canada & US $14.95 plus $5.00 P&H TOTAL $19.95

World-- $14.95 plus $15.00 P&H TOTAL $26.95

Mail orders to Henry Makow PO Box 26041 676 Portage Ave. Winnipeg MB Canada R3G0M0 (US Postal Orders must be "International") Mailed next day.

Inquire about volume and "activist" rates for Illuminati (can include "Cruel Hoax"). hmakow@gmail.com


WE ARE UNDER OCCULT ATTACK

Bizarre and incredible as it sounds, humanity has been colonized by a satanic cult called the Illuminati. This cult represents Masonic and Jewish bankers who finagled a monopoly over government credit which allows them to charge interest on funds they create out of nothing.

Naturally they want to protect this prize by translating it into a political and cultural monopoly. This takes the form of a totalitarian world government dedicated to Lucifer, who represents their defiance of God.
Thus, the people who hold our purse strings are conspiring against us. To distract and control us, they have used a vast occult network (Freemasonry) to infiltrate most organizations, especially government, intelligence agencies, education and the mass media.

We are being re-engineered to serve the Illuminati. They undermine institutions like marriage and religion, and promote depravity, dysfunction, corruption and division. They have orchestrated two world wars and are planning a third.
Henry Makow describes this conspiracy and shows how human history is unfolding according to Illuminati plan.

HIDDEN HISTORY, ZIONISM AND ANTI-SEMITISM

"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, whether it is to do with national issues or commerce; most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse string." (Denis Healey, former British Secretary of Defence.)
"Political Zionism is an agency of Big Business. It is being used by Jewish and Christian financiers in this country and Great Britain, to make Jews believe that Palestine will be ruled by a descendant of King David who will ultimately rule the world. What delusion! It will lead to war between Arabs and Jews and eventually to war between Muslims and non-Muslims. That will be the turning point of history." (Henry H. Klein, "A Jew Warns Jews," 1947)

"There have of old been Jews of two descriptions, so different as to be like two different races. There were Jews who saw God and proclaimed His law, and those who worshiped the golden calf and yearned for the flesh-pots of Egypt; there were Jews who followed Jesus and those who crucified Him..." --Mme Z.A. Rogozin ("Russian Jews and Gentiles," 1881)

"Henry Makow is extremely dangerous. Because he is so bold and original, his ideas provoke---dare I say it---thought. Dr. Makow thoroughly explains the conspiracy for world government. That is why it is trying to shut him down. Read this book!" --Alan Stang

"This is the most important book of the year, if not the decade." --Texe Marrs


Over 60 Key Articles, Forward & Introduction "The Cult that Hijacked the World," Makow's most outspoken statement regarding the Jewish role. 240 pp.
"Everyone I have given your book to has been very delighted with it. They were so happy to read something that makes sense of a senseless world, so I am going to give more of your books away as gifts." -- Gail
"Bought your book a few weeks ago...Thanks for your work. It is a masterpiece! God Bless," -- Pastor Bob

"I recently purchased and read "Cruel Hoax", and "Illuminati, The Cult That Hijacked the World." Both brilliant in their own unique way. Although I'm not a stranger to the subject, they offered insights that I find valuable. Of all the books that I have, your books are the ones that I will encourage my children to read and actually study." Michael

-------
The Canadian Jewish Congress has asked the Canadian 'Human Rights' Commission to suppress many of these articles.
Published in Japan! Korean & Polish Translations Confirmed.
New Press Run (no longer print-on-demand. Therefore, lower price.)
----
Canada & US $14.95 plus $5.00 P&H TOTAL $19.95
Mailed next day. Four business day delivery,
World-- $14.95 plus $15.00 P&H TOTAL $26.95
Mail orders to Henry Makow PO Box 26041 676 Portage Ave. Winnipeg MB Canada R3G0M0 (US Postal Orders must be "International")
Help distribute Ma-ow's "Little Red Book." Inquire about volume and "activist" rates for Illuminati (and/or "Cruel Hoax") hmakow@gmail.com


DAVID ICKE UPDATE - 2 March 2012

'Conspiracy Researcher' Henry Makow has embarked on a vicious character assassination of radio host Jeff Rense and now I receive an email from the chap with this hardly-veiled threat ...

Share

... 'People have a right to know who David Icke is.'

Given his beyond-disgraceful behaviour with regard to Jeff Rense, a man who has already done more to expose the conspiracy over decades than Makow will do if he lives to be a thousand, it is perhaps more to the point that people have a right to know who Henry Makow is and why he is targeting high-profile researchers at such a crucial time when the public urgently need to know what is going on in the world.
He is miffed because I won't post his little articles anymore after seeing his vindictive and spiteful attempts to destroy Jeff Rense and all that he has done over decades. That makes a statement to me about his true motivations and priorities. I want that energy on this website? No thank you. Blatant inaccuracies in his attacks on Rense also put into question, for me, the quality of the 'research' in whatever else he writes.
But, as Rense found out, you are not allowed the right to decide what is posted on your own website if 'freedom-loving' Makow is involved or you get an attack of his terrible twos.
'I'll getcha for this ...'

Yawn

------------------------------------------------------------
Smoking Out The Monster
By Jay Weidner
‘There is something in the air. Those of us who have been around for a while can almost smell it. It is the smell of the Monster. It is putrid and greasy. The Monster hides its ugly face from all of us. It fears to show itself ... The agents of the Monster are used to hiding and doing its will in solitude and anonymity. That day is ending. The agents of the Monster are being forced out into the open. Because a few brave humans have stood up to the Monster the beast is being forced to come out in the open, if for nothing else than to attempt to devour its enemies.'
By their actions shall ye know them and they are now revealing themselves by their actions. They can't help it, because it is time. Those who seek to destroy others are themselves already destroyed.
Come on, let's have you, those with that sick intent. Let the world see who you are.
'You are going to face ... an attempt to bring you down by someone who has the ability to make people feel pity for them, aided and abetted by others, but this attempt to discredit you will not succeed' - Zulu shaman Credo Mutwa to David Icke, August, 2010.
-------------------------------------------------------------

A self-styled 'astrologer' or modern-day 'Nostradamus' (if he says so) in Arizona called Louis Turi is circulating the story below under the heading -FACT! DAVID ICKE IS AN EVIL PROMOTER

Such lovely eyes. Such warmth.
His justification for this attempted smear (the latest of many from this strange character and his friend in Sedona) is that a youngster who went on a shooting spree this week apparently said that his favourite book was The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy - you know the one that talks about the need for non-violence and to love each other.
To seek to exploit the tragic death of three students, the wounding of others and a young man with what appear to be serious mental problems - from whatever source - to attack someone that you and your friend are so desperate to discredit at any price is beyond my comprehension. Beyond disgusting.
Do people really want 'astrological readings' from someone who would do that?
P.S. Turi has apparently been on the warpath with me since I said that the Moon is not natural because it would appear that much of his astrology is based on the fact that it is. No, don't laugh. Oh, go on then.

No comments:

Post a Comment